attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade2.jpg
    Blade2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Release Date: 2012/09/19
Available since Aug 2012, sold for <$40 this month, now sellers gone wild at ebay. It's a bad time to just be needing this. Just wait until one is offered for an auction at a reasonable price. The first Blade (or nearly identical) is availabe at amazon.ca and "fulfilled by amazon" so maybe you can get it shipped. Or search the trade threads. I've not seen Blade II anywhere other than amazon.jp with this cover complementary of the original.

Available since Aug 2012, sold for <$40 this month, now sellers gone wild at ebay. It's a bad time to just be needing this. Just wait until one is offered for an auction at a reasonable price. The first Blade (or nearly identical) is availabe at amazon.ca and "fulfilled by amazon" so maybe you can get it shipped. Or search the trade threads. I've not seen Blade II anywhere other than amazon.jp with this cover complementary of the original.

I've seen the Canadian Blade 1, and while they are practically identical (save for the colour of 'Blade'), I'd prefer the Japanese release. Only because otherwise I'd have:

Blade: Canadian
Blade 2: Japanese
Blade Trinity: German

Which is just messy :p At least I can keep Blade 1 & 2 Japanese. I could do Blade 2 & Trinity German but I don't like the German Blade 2.

Someone is selling a Blade 1 & 2 Japanese set on eBay for £167 EEK!EEK!EEK!