Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today.
Lovely lenti and I like the back too.

Goes so well with the HMV steel

I got delivery yesterday of the single lenti
6 days China to Ireland that was fast

Lenti effect looks good
Back artwork also looks ok to me

I have put the same UK WWA steelbook I got from Zavvi inside for now

Man, that slip and steel are a match made in heaven. My slip should be here this week, and the steel is already waiting. :)

happy days. :) major thanks to @n3wk1d for hosting the GB. :thumbs:

going to add to the debate here by saying i really like my DL! yes, it's by no means as good a lenti as the single, but i like the orange and blue contrast (yes, i know, it's the orange and teal cliche!), i like the no-title (really), and it works for me. i've seen the single lenti image a lot and totally get why people like that lenti. i will see it a lot more when FAC Maniacs lands - heavily.

so, anyway, not noticed a video of the DL above, so here it is (unedited, and shows both sides - and yes, i did shoot in landscape first, but it just didn't work!)):
View media item 25355
here's some more pics - HDZeta's packaging/boxes always arrive unblemished and undented - why can't blufans manage this?
K and Deckard covers on the untitled slips:
i like the foam steelbook space filler, ensures an unbowed slip:
slip base:
i think it's a nice package. spine is subtly embossed, the booklet has a great rich texture and metallic outlines to its surface:
extras: booklet pictures are ok, postcards likewise:
and of course, it's now remixed into my HMV Mondo. love how the orange and blue blasters - which i originally hated when i saw them - match up with the red K and blue Deckard sides:

HDZeta usually manage better lentis than this DL, but overall i'm happy. :)
giphy.gif

Got both my order also. Thanks HDN

It seems HDZETA send both in one package. Do we get some sort of refund? ;);) :D:D :woot::woot:

As this hobby is expensive enough, every cents count :notworthy:

Yes, that would be fair. There was no 1Click GB. I still don't understand why not.

Yep, it would be fair to refund part of the shipping

Got both my order also. Thanks HDN

It seems HDZETA send both in one package. Do we get some sort of refund? ;);) :D:D :woot::woot:

As this hobby is expensive enough, every cents count :notworthy:

Yes, that would be fair. There was no 1Click GB. I still don't understand why not.

Yep, it would be fair to refund part of the shipping
I am partial to agree with you guys. And on top of my two GB purchases being sent together so therefore basically overpaying on postage, both of my empty slips arrived like this... o_O:dunno:
NB. It's very difficult to truly show the extent of the defects via pics, but you can certainly get the idea of how bad the QC is here :pain:
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607161335797_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607161343326_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607162002271_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607162111633_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607162116602_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607162414238_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607162422594_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607162733689_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607164608018_COVER.jpg

Thankfully I've already contacted HDZ and they are sending out replacements accordingly. But I also had problems with my Interstellar DL :arghh: One long scratch across the backside lenti :ugh:
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180607154536516_COVER.jpg

All of the above editions when sealed looked absolutely pristine and mint. No signs whatsoever anything untoward was lurking underneath the plastic wrap. Amazing how when sealed it can cover up stuff like this :( And on the opposite scale of things, removing the shrink wrap is what unveils a Lenti's true beauty, depth/clarity etc. Sometimes I think I should resort to being a strict "keep sealed" collector so I can just ignore sh!t like this :LOL::rolleyes: So a friendly word of warning/advice if you haven't done so already folks, open up your editions and pronto if you plan on keeping ;):coffee:

I am partial to agree with you guys. And on top of my two GB purchases being sent together so therefore basically overpaying on postage, both of my empty slips arrived like this... o_O:dunno:
NB. It's very difficult to truly show the extent of the defects via pics, but you can certainly get the idea of how bad the QC is here :pain:
View attachment 377629 View attachment 377630 View attachment 377631 View attachment 377632 View attachment 377633 View attachment 377650 View attachment 377635 View attachment 377636 View attachment 377638

Thankfully I've already contacted HDZ and they are sending out replacements accordingly. But I also had problems with my Interstellar DL :arghh: One long scratch across the backside lenti :ugh:
View attachment 377649

All of the above editions when sealed looked absolutely pristine and mint. No signs whatsoever anything untoward was lurking underneath the plastic wrap. Amazing how when sealed it can cover up stuff like this :( And on the opposite scale of things, removing the shrink wrap is what unveils a Lenti's true beauty, depth/clarity etc. Sometimes I think I should resort to being a strict "keep sealed" collector so I can just ignore sh!t like this :LOL::rolleyes: So a friendly word of warning/advice if you haven't done so already folks, open up your editions and pronto if you plan on keeping ;):coffee:

Shiiiiit that´s horrible. Cool that they have sent you replacements. I still didn´t open my Interstellar, now you got me scared :ohno: how come such a scratch wasn´t visible through shrink wrap?? EEK!o_O

Reactions: Mickle_89
View attachment 377629 View attachment 377630 View attachment 377631 View attachment 377632 View attachment 377633 View attachment 377650 View attachment 377635 View attachment 377636 View attachment 377638

View attachment 377649

The amount of money you pay for one of these you don’t expect them to turn up looking like that that’s disgusting

Shiiiiit that´s horrible. Cool that they have sent you replacements. I still didn´t open my Interstellar, now you got me scared :ohno: how come such a scratch wasn´t visible through shrink wrap?? EEK!o_O
I didn't go over them with a fine tooth comb so-to-speak but they appeared perfectly fine at first inspection. Soon as that seal was removed and I viewed the Lenti in direct light and at varying angles etc, I noticed it immediately lol EEK! Same with BR2049, the backside being by far the worst but the front is still in bad shape too. Depending how you're looking at them and under which lighting, they can appear better/worse etc.

Fortunately however my Interstellar Steelbook was 100% mint :LOL::D And even better, the two empty slips being exactly that, EMTPY and no worry about the Steelbook condition :hilarious:

Still, sad times man... :sorry:
The amount of money you pay for one of these you don’t expect them to turn up looking like that that’s disgusting
Agreed.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I didn't go over them with a fine tooth comb so-to-speak but they appeared perfectly fine at first inspection. Soon as that seal was removed and I viewed the Lenti in direct light and at varying angles etc, I noticed it immediately lol EEK! Same with BR2049, the backside being by far the worst but the front is still in bad shape too. Depending how you're looking at them and under which lighting, they can appear better/worse etc.

Fortunately however my Interstellar Steelbook was 100% mint :LOL::D And even better, the two empty slips being exactly that, EMTPY and no worry about the Steelbook condition :hilarious:

Still, sad times man... :sorry:

Agreed.

Hmm I wanted to wait with unsealing until I got a 4K setup which is gonna be probably months from now, but I think I better check this beauty naked on weekend already :ohno::whistle:;) thanks for heads up buddy :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89