Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €46.28 - €41.99 - €36.04
Notes: 2 Blu-ray Discs (Movie + Extras), 5 Postcards and 24-page Booklet

blade.jpg

blade 2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ethnosax
"The art cards and booklet will be on the outside of the steel book, affixed between the steel book and J card with a banderol, and then shrink-wrapped."

Man i really want a great steelbook for this since the mondo one has a not so nice back, but the cover on this one just looks like a bootleg :( I really hope they will come out with a truly incredible edition for this film some day, like the blade runner 4k digipack release

"The art cards and booklet will be on the outside of the steel book, affixed between the steel book and J card with a banderol, and then shrink-wrapped."
That's a drag. I hope the extra materials will fit in the steelbook once everything is opened.

But the big question is: which slip does this steel go best with? FAC E3, or Kimchi lenti?

And the big question for Manta is: what artwork is left for you to use in your release?

I like it, but I feel like there should be another one that matches but has only pictures of Harrison Ford. This one is A Whole Lotta Gos.

These are the art cards by Matt Ferguson that were previously included in a UK boxed set. Really nice work, too--some of my favorite images from Matt.
lobbycaqrdstyle_tree.jpg

lobbycardstyle_rooftop.jpg

lobbycaqrdstyle_vegas.jpg

lobbycaqrdstyle_deckard.jpg

lobbycaqrdstyle_joi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: