Bloodsnake's 'The Raid' Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my kick ass Ninjas! :thumbs:

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of these fu**ing awesome films! :drool: :cool: :woot: It's been a long and EXPENSIVE journey to have gotten here :greedy: :smashed: :banghead: But now I'm happy and very proud to share this Collection with you ALL! :notworthy:
The-Raid-2 - created by EvilThing.jpg

(Masterpiece created by @EvilThing :D)

Part 1 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, GER Bluray w/ Slip, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK DVD and Bluray w/Lenti Slips, UK Bluray w/Slip, and EPIC Australian RARE Slipcover! :drool:

USA :bestbuy: Steelbook, UK Play Exclusive, GER Steelbook 1, GER Steelbook 2

Part 2 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, UK ES Steelbook, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): Kimchi Black Edition, FR Steelbook

1 & 2 Editions:
Metalpak, FRA Collection, GER Evoution Collection, GER Steelbook, GER Mediabook, GER Ultimate Editions
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK 2 Film Collection with Art Cards
(Update #2) USA Collection

Soundtracks: :headphone:
USA Parts 1 & 2 - CD's and Vinyls

And this lovely Gift from @tridon! :drool: Thanks @apsmith21 for getting it signed by Jock! :notworthy: :cool:

There's still plenty more to come! :hungry: :woot: :notworthy:
thestandoff.gif

Last edited:
I love that German steelbook, it's so glossy!
Are those soundtracks?

Fantastic additions :thumbs:
Thanks @navydavey! :cool: I know exactly what you mean about that German Steelbook! It's a BEAUTY! :drool:

Hell Yeah my EPIC RAID friend :woot:, those are CD soundtracks! :headphone: And I'm still waiting to receive my Vinyls! :hungry:
Beyond EPIC!

EPICNESS!

Great collection
@AlienKing @PunkNinja @Manqu Qhapaq @Harty :woot: Thanks for the AWESOME and positive comments my Ninja Amigos! :notworthy: :cool: My apologies for the late response :sorry:, but SOON I'll have another batch of items to add! :thumbs:

Reactions: PunkNinja
@bloodsnake007 unbelievable collection, wow!

I really liked the first one, but fell totally in love with the sequel which is why I started collecting them as well. But I think I got enough for now. View attachment 208605
@Back to the Matrix HOT DAMN! :OMG: I'm impressed with YOUR collection buddy! :drool: Especially that Sextuple! :hungry: That's an Edition I'm still kicking myself right on the ass for missing out on! :box: :mooning: :banghead: :blackeye: :mad:

The Raid 2 is an EPIC and a kick ass MASTERPIECE! :drool: I fu**ing love that film! :cool: :notworthy: Seriously can't wait for part 3! :hungry:
The raid 1 & 2 Dutch metalpak never comes on eBay, it's a tough mother to get these days :grumpy:
@navydavey You MUST own this Edition! :woot: I'm gonna keep a lookout for it as well! ;) I'll contact you if I find one!
BEAST of a collection you have there @bloodsnake007!!!!!!!!! :OMG: :hungry: :woot:

But where is your recently acquired Raid Redemption from @Sigill.... ? :naughty: :whistle: Surely he needs to join the Raid family (and FAST!) :hilarious:
@Mickle_89 Thanks mate!
excited.gif

Yes @Sigill, come and JOIN the RAID Family! :cool:
MXRLmug.gif

:D :p

@Back to the Matrix HOT DAMN! :OMG: I'm impressed with YOUR collection buddy! :drool: Especially that Sextuple! :hungry: That's an Edition I'm still kicking myself right on the ass for missing out on! :box: :mooning: :banghead: :blackeye: :mad:

The Raid 2 is an EPIC and a kick ass MASTERPIECE! :drool: I fu**ing love that film! :cool: :notworthy: Seriously can't wait for part 3! :hungry:

@navydavey You MUST own this Edition! :woot: I'm gonna keep a lookout for it as well! ;) I'll contact you if I find one!

@Mickle_89 Thanks mate!
excited.gif

Yes @Sigill, come and JOIN the RAID Family! :cool:
MXRLmug.gif

:D :p
Haha I'm here buddy!:D

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The black slips are absolutely stunning, another fine addition to your amazing collection :thumbs:

I hope the fight with the assassin is the next Lego video :woot:
Thanks @navydavey! :cool: I'm NOW considering getting the White Slips! :hungry: They're currently on sale for $27.99 each, not a bad price! ;)

And I agree, a LEGO Kitchen Fight Scene would be pretty damn cool and hilarious! :woot: :thumbs:

Thanks @navydavey! :cool: I'm NOW considering getting the White Slips! :hungry: They're currently on sale for $27.99 each, not a bad price! ;)

And I agree, a LEGO Kitchen Fight Scene would be pretty damn cool and hilarious! :woot: :thumbs:

The Whites are really nice too, I can fully recommend getting them (Though in my opinion the black slips are still the best)

I am tempted to get the lenticulars whilst they are on sale, still undecided at the mo :bag:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007