Blu-Ray Wishlist (Your picks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What movies are you wishing for? Post 'em here!

Mine are:

Jurassic Park
Rosemary's Baby
Xanadu (yes I said it-guilty pleasure and em, Olivia Newton John);)
The Entity
Demon Seed
Schindler's List
Many others.

What about you?
:movie:

Last edited:
i know that hammer set,21 films.i remember it was quite expensive when first released.
on bbc4 last night,there was the history of horror films.it's a three part thing,last night was all about hammer horror movies.haven't watched it all,but was interesting from what i see of it.recorded on sky+ i'll watch the rest sometime this week.

I'm wishing for:

Bagger Vance
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
King of Queens tv series
Baseball by Ken Burns (I don't want to have to buy the dvd set but might have to)
Some like it Hot
E.T.
Titanic (for the wife)
George Lopez series
Vegas Vacation
The 10 commandments
Airplane
Police Academy

COUNT OF MONTECRISTO!!! CHUCKED

29118-b-the-count-of-monte-cristo.jpg

would have to be Jaws, ive seen it in HD and it looks great considering its age. Can you imagine all the extras on a seperate disk mmmmmmmm and the title JAWS embossed mmmmm. lol :naughty:

would have to be Jaws, ive seen it in HD and it looks great considering its age. Can you imagine all the extras on a seperate disk mmmmmmmm and the title JAWS embossed mmmmm. lol :naughty:

That's my main wish too. Jaws on BD would be great. Steelbook with the classic art would be incredible.

Others on the top of my list:

Chinatown
Indiana Jones box set (Raiders especially)
Jurassic Park
Friday the 13th set
Nightmare on Elm St set
Finding Nemo (my daughter loves this movie)
ET (Another fav of my daughter)

Man... that's a lot of Spielberg movies needing BD treatment.

The one movie I want the VERY MOST that will probably NEVER be released on Blu-ray, even though I've heard it's been featured on some HD Channels, is this:

92582598035The_Adventures_of_Mark_Twain_1985_DVDRip_FRAGMENTn_.jpg

Loved it as a child, and it finally hit DVD in the last five years, despite being made back in 1985. Would love to see this in beautiful bluray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.