BluSteel2012's Avengers collection so far....

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
My Marvel Avengers Steelbook collection so far. More will hopefully be on the way. Please like so I can get my award :thumbs:

c7c7.jpg

l0gn.jpg

azhz.jpg

p91u.jpg
UtVJ0wm.jpg
wXbksXB.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection dude! :thumbs:

What other versions are you going to add to it? :cool:

Well for now, with so many other Steelbooks coming out I'm just going to try and keep adding any new wave Avengers related steelies like Thor 2 The Dark World, hopefully Captain America Winter Soldier etc.......

I'm not in a position to double/triple dip unfortunately.

Reactions: psychoscot

Well for now, with so many other Steelbooks coming out I'm just going to try and keep adding any new wave Avengers related steelies like Thor 2 The Dark World, hopefully Captain America Winter Soldier etc.......

I'm not in a position to double/triple dip unfortunately.

Yeah pretty much the same as me, I double dipped on the Zavvi releases mainly because I just like the poster art, but overall they are poor quality.

I don't own either Hulk yet though. Nice to see you included the Lee version which has much right to be there as the Norton one. :D

Yeah pretty much the same as me, I double dipped on the Zavvi releases mainly because I just like the poster art, but overall they are poor quality.

I don't own either Hulk yet though. Nice to see you included the Lee version which has much right to be there as the Norton one. :D

Yeah, I know it's a pretty bad film. :p Especially compared to Nortons Hulk and about an hour overlong, but he's an important part of the Avengers family. And the Steelbook is pretty nice (for a horizontal! I'm not a big fan of them at all)

Reactions: psychoscot
Yeah, I know it's a pretty bad film. :p Especially compared to Nortons Hulk and about an hour overlong, but he's an important part of the Avengers family. And the Steelbook is pretty nice (for a horizontal! I'm not a big fan of them at all)

Haha true, whenever I put a horizontal out to show off the cover I usually put it back within days, they just look wrong!

I admire Lee for what he tried to do, it just didn't work very well and wasn't really what Avengers fans wanted to see. Oh god yeah it is far too long lol It does have far better cover art though than the Norton one.

Reactions: BluSteel2012