High res:
813kgL79X0L._AA1500_.jpg

61PsJHBT3NL._AA1008_.jpg

Attachments

• bourne.jpg
    bourne.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
No embossing etc, not that the design really calls for it.

Nice that Play can get it to me in 3 days but HMV can't get me Spider-Man in 11.

Could someone who now has this and the trilogy take a picture of the spines together to show how they look? Many thanks.

Reactions: funkeule
Too bad about no debossing. That would have given it something "extra". But it does match up nice with the trilogy steel except for the fact that the trilogy steel is horizontal! :p

Got this today from my local cex store for £15....absolute mint and it does remind me of Universals Safe House release with regards to the feel and overall look of the steel....beautiful steelbook and film wsnt too bad imo

If I have to buy a Legacy, I rather pick this version than the Target USA version....

And you're right, the ending was so disappointing...
I'm like.."one kick and it's over?" LOL... Oh boy :hilarious:

Yea this actually surprised me. A LOT better than I was I expecting really happy with it :)

Liked the movie too even though it sorta ended abruptly for me

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because it was not the end. My sister in law watched them filming the next installment back to back with Legacy.
There will be a major fire fight in that bay in The Philippines and it involved Edward Nortons character.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
That's because it was not the end. My sister in law watched them filming the next installment back to back with Legacy.
There will be a major fire fight in that bay in The Philippines and it involved Edward Nortons character.

Thought there would be more......just like the original trilogy, was left hanging.
Wasn't that bad a film, just something missing in my opinion......

I'll be getting this one along with the Play.com Bourne Trilogy. They make a nice set as they look similar and IMO look better than the US individuals. :thumbs: Now I can sell my German individuals of the Bourne movies. :LOL: Never really liked them that much. :rolleyes: