Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: 6th October 2015

Purchase Link
Amazon

List Price $38.99
Reduced Price $27.99

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the re-release of Francis Ford Coppola's
Bram Stoker's Dracula
on Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray/Digital HD) and Limited Edition Supreme Cinema Series (Blu-ray/Digital HD). Available only while supplies last, the Supreme Cinema release will include a 'high-end' clear case package and a 24-page booklet with rare photos, behind-the-scenes info, and an all-new exclusive written introduction from Director Francis Ford Coppola

Both releases will include:
  • 4K Restoration
  • Dolby Atmos soundtrack (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 compatible)
  • Reflections in Blood: Francis Ford Coppola and Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • Practical Magicians: A Collaboration Between Father and Son
  • Rare 1993 commentary with Francis Ford Coppola, Roman Coppola and Greg Cannom
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Audio Commentary & Film Introduction by Director Francis Ford Coppola
  • 4 Legacy Featurettes
draculabeauty.jpg

81fUAnmEwpL__SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like it's the limited edition as that's in the title
There is also another listing that's cheaper that one is the combo pack

There both only 1 disc and both include HD copy
The difference between the 2 is the packaging and booklet

Disc content is the same on both versions
The only difference is packaging and booklet

Bram Stoker's Dracula Limited Edition (4K-Mastered) Bilingual [Blu-ray] CDN$ 27.29

Bram Stoker's Dracula (4K-Mastered) Bilingual [Blu-ray] CDN$ 13.99
Well, that would be considerable savings for everyone. In U.S. $ that is basically Twenty Bucks!!
It ends up (for U.S. order) $28.22 total with ship from Amazon.ca
Total from Amazon (U.S.) - $42.11

Last edited:
Well, that would be considerable savings for everyone. In U.S. $ that is basically Twenty Bucks!!
Ya its a great deal, I got an order in just in case. If it turns out not to be, it's and easy cancel. Got the same deal with the Back to the Future set, it was 30% off when they first posted, and turned out the be the big set, now its went up a bit now.

Ya its a great deal, I got an order in just in case. If it turns out not to be, it's and easy cancel. Got the same deal with the Back to the Future set, it was 30% off when they first posted, and turned out the be the big set, now its went up a bit now.
I posted the numbers above your post. You got the right idea - order both and then see what happens and cancel when necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: djprodikis
I'm very pleased that this title has been given a proper 4k remaster.

This was my first ever DVD purchase, all those years ago, and also one of my first Blu-ray purchases, once I decided to upgrade.

Unfortunately, in spite of being a director approved transfer, the Blu-ray picture quality was so murky and washed out that I ended up keeping the DVD instead. I still find it strange that a SD DVD offers a more detailed and colourful image than a purportedly HD Blu-ray. I also saw it at the cinema so know that the DVD image was more truthful.

Now, at long last, I'll hopefully be able to watch this again, as it was meant to be seen.

Reactions: harry
The packaging looks pretty nice, like a digibook but a little different. The only thing I don't like is that the disc is held in a card insert so it may get scratched.

The packaging looks pretty nice, like a digibook but a little different. The only thing I don't like is that the disc is held in a card insert so it may get scratched.
You need a heavy duty rasp and purposefully mean to gouge the disc to actually do enough damage to a Blu ray to make it unplayable.
Everyday scatches that were a problem with DVDs don't exist with Blu rays. Play frisbee with them if you want. As long as you don't break them in two, They will still play fine.