• YES!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2009
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be the sixth game in the main series and is under development by Infinity Ward. The official title for the game was announced by Activision Blizzard on December 3, 2008, and a tentative release date set for Autumn 2009. No other information about the game has been revealed. Activision Blizzard later recanted their announcement, saying any information about the upcoming Call of Duty game was "speculative," and Infinity Ward also asserted that they have not officially announced their latest project.

call_of_duty_4_pc_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm only comparing myself to kotton in the sense that there's no point in being on here.

the same could be said of every internet forum, do whatever you like, as you always do ... and we always allow.

ps. Lakers still suck.

ps. part 2: They didnt need a game mode without killstreaks but yet with only 2 ks rewards like my beloved cod4 ... Hopefully Black Ops pwns.

He knows a couple of those spawn points memorized by heart. He also already learned the range of that particular shotgun, seems to have an odd long range though.

He's getting that many kills cause he's only playing domination. His team has the other team cornered into spawning at one single point so he just runs around the back and demolishes them with the Spas. Same thing with the AC-130, there is only one place they can spawn so he just lays everything down on that one spot.

He's still better than I am, but he's not quite a god. I love the Unreal Tournament voice for the kills though!

Has anyone tried these yet?
I played a couple rounds on the maps and think they are better than the first map pack,FUEL is a huge map with tons of rooms and open space,carnival is very colorful but pretty fun,they seem pretty cool so far

I'm mad at this game recently.... I hate the explosion spamming. I did play last night but I didn't download the map pack. How much is this one? If it's another $15 them I'm definitely out.

Added the new Resurgence Package maps to all playlists on @playstation for Modern Warfare 2 DLC owners. Update propping to everyone now.