• YES!

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2009
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be the sixth game in the main series and is under development by Infinity Ward. The official title for the game was announced by Activision Blizzard on December 3, 2008, and a tentative release date set for Autumn 2009. No other information about the game has been revealed. Activision Blizzard later recanted their announcement, saying any information about the upcoming Call of Duty game was "speculative," and Infinity Ward also asserted that they have not officially announced their latest project.

call_of_duty_4_pc_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A slip up at the Free Clinic

Today I volunteered to see patients at a free clinic in Milwaukee. Its a good experience and it gives under privileged people free health care. One of the patients I saw today had a face rash, and we prescribed her some ointment to help with the scarring.

How does this relate to MW2? The ointment comes in a tube for packaging, and when writing the note for the patient under meds I wrote "1 toob".

The doctor saw it and was like, hmmm, and changed it to the correct spelling. Meanwhile I'm trying to suppress my chuckling as much as possible as I think about toobing noobs all over different maps :hilarious:

Modern Warfare 2 becomes UK's biggest selling game ever

Chart-Track has revealed that Infinity Ward juggernaut Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has beaten out Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training to become the UK’s biggest selling video game of all time.

Released in November 2009, the critically acclaimed FPS accomplished the feat approximately 41 weeks from launch, and spent a mere three weeks outside of the UK Top Ten since its release.

By contrast, Dr. Kawashima on DS achieved the accolade in 36 weeks, triumphing over previous record holder Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Family Guy Plays MW2

This was on last Sunday. They blacked out the first few seconds, but the "game" footage is still good.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Br9js5SJd0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Br9js5SJd0g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

None

Haha. Since I've had to resort to playing on the 360, and don't have an awesome group of friends on there, I've been playing barebones playlists. I hate playing the regular modes cause most of the time I get stuck on the worst teams ever! and get hammered with the other teams killstreaks lol

None

Haha. Since I've had to resort to playing on the 360, and don't have an awesome group of friends on there, I've been playing barebones playlists. I hate playing the regular modes cause most of the time I get stuck on the worst teams ever! and get hammered with the other teams killstreaks lol

lol, well from now on im going to be using these

1) Harrier
2) Pave Low
3) AC-130