1. Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
    Dismiss Notice

[CANCELLED] Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Discussion in 'Blu-ray SteelBook' started by TheCollector86, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCollector86

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3,822
    Location:
    Earth
    Ratings:
    +3,703
    Release date: November 16, 2017
    Purchase link: Amazon DE
    Price: €14.99
     
    #1 TheCollector86, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
    • Helpful Post Helpful Post x 1
  2. Lollard2002

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2012
    Messages:
    3,296
    Location:
    Belfast
    Ratings:
    +1,318
    Will this be the complete version or the edited version?
     
  3. TheCollector86

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3,822
    Location:
    Earth
    Ratings:
    +3,703
    at the moment no more infos, but I guess they will release the extended cut.
     
  4. Noodles

    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Messages:
    24,040
    Location:
    UK
    Ratings:
    +37,803
    Please have good artwork!

    @Wreck
     
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
  5. Wreck

    Wreck That Guy
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2009
    Messages:
    28,960
    Location:
    USA
    Ratings:
    +45,170
    wow..... please have english title front.
     
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
  6. Noodles

    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Messages:
    24,040
    Location:
    UK
    Ratings:
    +37,803
    Yes, that too!
     
  7. Lollard2002

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2012
    Messages:
    3,296
    Location:
    Belfast
    Ratings:
    +1,318
    Please no poop art
     
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  8. bigrob

    bigrob UK Reviewer /Contributor
    Contributor Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Messages:
    3,485
    Location:
    London UK
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  9. rj531

    rj531 Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
    Contributor Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2011
    Messages:
    7,436
    Location:
    Up North Canada
    Ratings:
    +8,665
    finally!
     
  10. cooey

    cooey Social Media Manager
    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2012
    Messages:
    18,980
    Location:
    UK
    Ratings:
    +26,373
    Was just about to tag you!!

    Please please please have an English title or day I say it.......come on Zavvi!!
     
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  11. Wreck

    Wreck That Guy
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2009
    Messages:
    28,960
    Location:
    USA
    Ratings:
    +45,170
    That would be crazy right?

    There is 2 to 3 original art from the posters that all would be welcomed ..... the green-ish one, the tan one and the black one. so there is a 75% chance of happy and 25% chance of ................."what the hell!"
     
  12. ethnosax

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Messages:
    493
    Ratings:
    +433
    . . . and cue @virkia posting all of the available, possible artwork, in 3 . . . 2 . . . ;)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  13. Punker76

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2013
    Messages:
    1,248
    Ratings:
    +946
    ....AND embedded video of "Everything I do...." with wiki links to all of Bryan Adams back catalogue :rofl:
     
  14. ethnosax

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2016
    Messages:
    493
    Ratings:
    +433
    Thanks much for getting that one stuck in my head for the next week. It's been a lot of years, haha.
     
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  15. tommyh84

    Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2011
    Messages:
    4,310
    Ratings:
    +3,065
    One of my favourite films when I was young, first film I ever saw at the cinema, must own!! Hopefully a WWA release and one for the FAC
     
  16. ChrisIW

    Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2012
    Messages:
    2,002
    Location:
    UK, on a parallel Earth
    Ratings:
    +1,774
    With so many steels announced at the same time I've got a bad feeling it's another horrific poop art wave :cry:
     
  17. Lollard2002

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2012
    Messages:
    3,296
    Location:
    Belfast
    Ratings:
    +1,318
    I think that song broke the record for longest run in the charts. 16 weeks or something like that....
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Shane Dale

    Premium Supporter

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2015
    Messages:
    677
    Location:
    Bristol uk
    Ratings:
    +231
    Indeed it did
     
  19. virkia

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2013
    Messages:
    5,818
    Ratings:
    +5,120
    Happy to oblige :p
    This title one of a new wave from WB which includes some first-rate films including a couple *brand new to steelbook packaging.
    The titles are (7 so far):-
    1) ROBIN HOOD: PRINCE OF THIEVES*
    2) THE LAST SAMURAI
    3) FORBIDDEN PLANET
    4) BULLITT
    5) ZODIAC
    6) DOG DAY AFTERNOON*
    7) MAD MAX: FURY ROAD - BLACK & CHROME

    About time for a ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS steelbook too.
    [​IMG]

    Previous steelbooks of this wave:-
    My preferred front artwork:-
    Previous steelbook releases:-
    FRANCE (NOV. 2012) -------------- U.S. (Jan. 2013) -------------------------- U.S. (May 2012) -------------------- U.K. (Nov. 2012)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    My preferred front artwork:-
    ----------------- RHPoT -------------------------- THE LAST SAMURAI (either, or) -------------------------------- FORBIDDEN PLANET (either, or) --------------------------------------------------------- BULLITT (either, or) ----------------------------------------
    upload_2017-8-18_23-2-39.png upload_2017-8-18_23-10-42.png upload_2017-8-18_23-8-28.png upload_2017-8-18_23-15-6.png upload_2017-8-18_23-19-47.png upload_2017-8-18_23-33-41.png upload_2017-8-18_23-36-7.png
    --------------------------------------ZODIAC (either, or) -------------------------------- DOG DAY AFTERNOON
    upload_2017-8-18_23-39-51.png upload_2017-8-19_0-6-42.png upload_2017-8-18_23-49-55.png


     
    #19 virkia, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  20. Lollard2002

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2012
    Messages:
    3,296
    Location:
    Belfast
    Ratings:
    +1,318
    OH God have you ever seen that film. To say Mel Brooks was having an off day would be an understatement!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page