carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date 23.11.11 :D
Price - 699kč = 28 Euro
Purchase links: Dvdsvet (sold-out) & FilmArena (sold-out)

Official HDN video:
[media=youtube]fFbZuG2yM6Y[/media]&feature=player_embedded

Details:
Contents: 2 Blu-ray 2D / 3D.
Presentation: Steelbook
Picture: 2.35:1 1080p (High Definition).
audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 English. - Dolby Digital 5.1, Czech, Polish, Russian - Dolby Digital 2.0 Thai
Subtitles: Czech, English, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Thai

Attachments

• shop_scr_imageCA1P73Y0.jpg
    shop_scr_imageCA1P73Y0.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the great shots of the Cap'n Collector! You are so very right. This one will make the top 5 of many folks' best of 2011. For me, it could be the best I have seen so far (keep in mind there are quite a few more from Amazon.JP coming). But like someone said earlier on for a different title, "this is the same steel worldwide."

Slovakia rules!!!! Eventhough i spent 3 yrs in Bratislava i only manage to get one steel as a souvenir. Very expensive the darn steels there. On the other hand when i crossed the borders to Germany and Austria i was in love :drool:
Especially from Wien i think i bought around 40 or 50 steelbooks !!! :scat:

Is this the first ever release of a blu ray steelbook in Czech Republic?

:D in the Czech Republic released several Blu-Steelbook
Gladiator
Terminator Salvation
Salt
Scarface
Captain America

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Slovakia rules!!!! Eventhough i spent 3 yrs in Bratislava i only manage to get one steel as a souvenir. Very expensive the darn steels there. On the other hand when i crossed the borders to Germany and Austria i was in love :drool:
Especially from Wien i think i bought around 40 or 50 steelbooks !!! :scat:

:D Earth is small ( :Dtři roky v Bratislavě:D ) :scat:

collector036031 any idea if they ship within EU??

You lived in Bratislava? LOL.....the world is indeed a small place.....At least you can understand how hard can collecting be in these countries....Postage is always a deal killer and there are not many nice releases here......It's good that there are Ninjas who are always very nice and able to help out a fellow collector.

There are various shops where you can order this Czech steelbook but not sure if they ship to EU. I might have a look but if you are not eager to get this Czech one I would recommend trying the UK or German one, I'm sure they will be indentical.

Last edited:
Just checked that filmcity.cz ships worldwide but prepare to pay a lot for shipping.

Tried putting one steelbook in basket and shipping within EU will be 774 Kc (30 EU) which is even more than the steelbook it self === deal killer!

Again that looks sooooooo Sweet and me NEEDS a copy of that :D

Lets hope the UK gets the same.... although my mind says we will get a bum deal......

No problem help, but UK will be the same version :D:D:D

The UK one hasn't been confirmed to contain a 3D disc, at least as of yet. It could have printed rating logos, but the last few Paramount steelbooks out of the UK had stickered rating logos.

So do all versions of this have the embossed lettering? even germany/uk?

Looks freakin sweet! :scat:

Based on the fact that Czech Republic have been always doing only worldwide releases which have been always the same and looked the same as releases in other countries (Salt, Terminator Salvation,2012 etc.) I think its safe to say this will be the same as in UK/Germany.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Based on the fact that Czech Republic have been always doing only worldwide releases which have been always the same and looked the same as releases in other countries (Salt, Terminator Salvation,2012 etc.) I think its safe to say this will be the same as in UK/Germany.

Appreciated the answer! Thanks for the info:D

Just got mine. I don't think all is well. It looks fine but I can feel the part of the plastic innards from the outside. Its like its been squashed and an impression has formed but to my eye it doesn't seem like it has. Strange.