carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date 23.11.11 :D
Price - 699kč = 28 Euro
Purchase links: Dvdsvet (sold-out) & FilmArena (sold-out)

Official HDN video:
[media=youtube]fFbZuG2yM6Y[/media]&feature=player_embedded

Details:
Contents: 2 Blu-ray 2D / 3D.
Presentation: Steelbook
Picture: 2.35:1 1080p (High Definition).
audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 English. - Dolby Digital 5.1, Czech, Polish, Russian - Dolby Digital 2.0 Thai
Subtitles: Czech, English, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Thai

Attachments

• shop_scr_imageCA1P73Y0.jpg
    shop_scr_imageCA1P73Y0.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy from Filmarena and I almost got a heart attack for their packaging.
No card board, only one later of bubble wrap. :ohno:
picture.php

picture.php

Just got mine. I don't think all is well. It looks fine but I can feel the part of the plastic innards from the outside. Its like its been squashed and an impression has formed but to my eye it doesn't seem like it has. Strange.

Mine is like that too. The case creaks/clicks a lot from the front. I think it must be quite thin from the debossing.

I decided to take the plunge and go for this. I know I am opening a can of worms as I now have to hunt down Captain America and Thor. Oh well, not the worst of problems I guess.

Captain America you can still get from Amazon.de, or try to get in touch with Carllenc for the Czech version, which is better in my opinion. Thor is darn near impossible to find as I am currently in the hunt for it as well. I'm just glad we have the chance to get new Iron Man 1 and 2 steels.

Reactions: TheWorz
Captain America you can still get from Amazon.de, or try to get in touch with Carllenc for the Czech version, which is better in my opinion. Thor is darn near impossible to find as I am currently in the hunt for it as well. I'm just glad we have the chance to get new Iron Man 1 and 2 steels.

what is better about the czech version of captain america

what is better about the czech version of captain america

Well, the case is the same, except the Czech has room for one less disc. It also does not have a DVD disc which would normally fit in that third disc tray. However, I don't see the point in having the DVD when it's locked to region 2 anyway. The Blu-Ray 3D and standard Blu-Ray discs are colored white and blue respectively in the Czech version, whereas the German discs are all plain silver with those green box ratings logos on them. That's what sealed the deal for me. Maybe I'm just being OCD, though. Haha

Well, the case is the same, except the Czech has room for one less disc. It also does not have a DVD disc which would normally fit in that third disc tray. However, I don't see the point in having the DVD when it's locked to region 2 anyway. The Blu-Ray 3D and standard Blu-Ray discs are colored white and blue respectively in the Czech version, whereas the German discs are all plain silver with those green box ratings logos on them. That's what sealed the deal for me. Maybe I'm just being OCD, though. Haha

i bought italian version for 15.90euro which was cheap discs are plain but i dont care ,dvd is uk version while blu is italian

They asked a question, so I answered it, and it's not completely off topic.

Hi mate I was having a go at anyone, I just thought I would mention the fact that you discussing Captain America on an Iron man steelbook thread. I'm not a mod and wasn't trying to be bossy, I was trying to help out as you guys seemed quite new. If I upset anyone then I apologise :0)

Seems like this one is still in stock...is there a Czech-website that ships internationally?

I was going to try to use this store, but I think shipping is quite high. I ended up getting mine through carllenc, the original poster for this release. He is an experienced member of this site and extremely reliable at helping others out.

Reactions: marcls76