Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you own CA2?

Just the regular USA steelbook but I'm presently trying to acquire all 3 of the BF releases. I'm not a huge collector of the comic book movies but Cap is my favorite and since I couldn't find a single affordable non BF CA first avenger steel, I figured I'd suck it up and try to get the BF's ones.

Now if Nova had released all 3, I could probably upgrade for half the price. But I'm not going to buy 2 Novas and just hope for a first avenger.

Reactions: winter_soldier
Just the regular USA steelbook but I'm presently trying to acquire all 3 of the BF releases. I'm not a huge collector of the comic book movies but Cap is my favorite and since I couldn't find a single affordable non BF CA first avenger steel, I figured I'd suck it up and try to get the BF's ones.

Now if Nova had released all 3, I could probably upgrade for half the price. But I'm not going to buy 2 Novas and just hope for a first avenger.
Yeah I understand that logic, I highly recommend you picking up Nova's winter soldier 2 though if ever they do drop a First Avenger, It's one of the best lenticulars out there and by the looks of it, Civil War won't be too far behind

Yeah I understand that logic, I highly recommend you picking up Nova's winter soldier 2 though if ever they do drop a First Avenger, It's one of the best lenticulars out there and by the looks of it, Civil War won't be too far behind

It will be too late bc I'll already have BF. I'm sure not going to buy both sets. This is why it bothers me that nova didn't do a First Avenger or even announce one. It leaves me with no options.

It will be too late bc I'll already have BF. I'm sure not going to buy both sets. This is why it bothers me that nova didn't do a First Avenger or even announce one. It leaves me with no options.
Personally i'd rather have Blufans ca1, Nova ca2, nova ca3 or just the last two films, than BLU CA1, BLU CA2 and then BLU CA3 + BLU CA3. Blufans civil war being a two part release will look so out of place in my opinion next to the other two having only one poster lenticulars. And if you only have one of the Civil War lentis, it'll just look like somethings missing. Not to mention that the CA2 nova lenticular is much nicer than the blufans one and I'm sure the Civil War one will be too

First, I'd go with BF lenti for First Avenger, BF lenti Winter Soldier and BF FS Civil War bc I didn't like them splitting the lentis into two versions. It's Cap's movie but no Scarlett? Me not like. ;)

It's really a moot point bc literally no one is selling the Nova Winter's Soldier lenti.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Granted there's no First Avengers from Nova but the Winter Soldier from Blufans is probably the worst version available from any Asian company. The steelbook is Matt and dull and the lenticular is dark and not the best in terms of quality.

You can get the Nova winter soldier for £80 on eBay

I couldn't find one listing for it just now.

Not shipping to the USA but if I'm going to have to mix and match, what are your thoughts on the kimchi full slip with the same cover and Scarlett on the back? Seems nice and less expensive.
Maybe message the seller. I haven't seen the kimchidvd but I know the novamedia is the favourite in my collection. Not a lot come close. I personally only go for lenticulars so its a no brainer for me but if you like fullslips, go for it

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
CA2 fron Kimchi is the edition to own if you just want the best package and do not care about having a complete set.
Tbh although I agree the kimchidvd is the better all around package. The novamedia excels where the kimchi doesn't, its just a nice release. The nova lenticular is regarded as the best there is. The Kimchidvd is never going to feel as special and it's never going to look as good from the outside. If you just want a release and youre struggling for money, go for the kimchidvd. But for anyone who can afford it, I can't recommend the Nova enough

• Thanks
Reactions: Pj30 and Covcraig