Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
+1.

To the common man in the UK, inflation is up to 1.2% when compared to last year. However to the Steelbook collectors in the UK, it is up by nearly 20%. Cue the usual comments don't buy then comments lol.

It's crazy isn't it

I know it winds people up but when your a collector and a to be honest it's a addiction it's hard to stop or quit in one move and can only slow down and either hope everything picks back up or you get a deal on the bay lol
(and like you I've had some amazing deals on the bay, I've gone from getting Blu fans around the £35 mark on the bay to signing up to GBs incase its more later or because of the fear of missing out and having to pay £50 now which I imagine they used to come out around the £40 mark? On GBs - actually mind you we get direct shipping now so the Gb prices might not of changed much on BF)

Ah the one I hate mate is "your not forced to buy it" lol like I've got a gun to my head. (Nope but my paranoid conscience has lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
I think what could solve this for UK fans, is Zavvi creating a new sub-brand in which they release kimchidvd quality packages less frequently than their usual

Only if they did it right,

I can imagine the guys at manta, kimchi, nova etc are careful when packaging these and wearing white gloves etc. If you get what I mean. Face masks and everything lol

But I can't see that happening in the Uk. If zavvi did it right, sent them out guaranteed the same with bubble wrap in bigger boxes (it don't even have to be as much bubble wrap as kimchi etc use) and reasonable prices like between the older as newer FACs prices then yeah I'd give them a go.

But like zavvi and their catalogue saturation from 2014-15 they will get greedy, over do it and over time take less care

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Wow the DJ business must be going well
It's simple as I just buy out of 3 premium collectors these days (HDZ, Blufans & Nova), gone those days where I jump on everything that gets released from Taiwan/KimchiDVD/FAC and so on and so forth... as a matter of fact I stopped collecting FAC & Taiwan titles altogether as well as most if not anything KimchiDVD releases these days, gone off them completely.

I'm just very picky and try to stick to those above retailers ONLY. Even then I have had to skip buying odd titles or 1-clicks from Nova recently (i.e The Jungle Book) or some Blufans OAB for example, I just buy what I like to add to my collection you see, Marvel & DC are a no brainer for me as I'm a huge fan hence why I'm double dipping but I think I'll only stick with the Lenti from Nova.

Completely agree.
I love kimchi, prob my favourite (even though I've had some issues) and one of the best for prices and what you get too.
.... depending on 3D (winter solder WEA or WWA collection editons like zootopia with 3D) they more than £40 now
KimchiDVDs side loading lentis are by far my favourite type of release. Incredibles, CA2 and Zootopia (despite WWA) are all amazing and I don't mind paying slightly higher to get them. The main gripe I have is paying £50.70 for Jungle Book lenti from Nova, insane price for direct. Definitely won't be doing that again. I think the highest price increase is actually FAC. (~£15? Birdman ~£26, Deadpool ~£42)
The depending on 3D bit, may actually just be Disney demanding a higher price, I'm not sure.

Knowing the quality of Nova's FS / Lenticular I think I'll go for the full slip to go with my Nova Winter soldier FS...
I agree damn exchange rate is a killer now for UK collectors with most exclusives sold in $$$.
Wait till article 50 is triggered in March...:confused: God only knows what will happen to the £ over the next 2 - ?????? Years....:(:cautious:

At least Nova do great high quality slips....:LOL:

The pound will rises eventually, just perhaps not soon enough to maintain this rate of steelbook releases. Fullslips will likely have the lenticular spine pre-attached underneath the shrink wrap, visible. Lenticular version will have the spine separately like pet slips. And correct @Flloydo :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The pound will rises eventually, just perhaps not soon enough to maintain this rate of steelbook releases. Fullslips will likely have the lenticular spine pre-attached underneath the shrink wrap, visible. Lenticular version will have the spine separately like pet slips. And correct @Flloydo :thumbs:
Less than 12 hrs and still no live shot of the full slip..which one are you going for?

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn