Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So these guys will.be placing orders with their.suppliers based on the pre-order on 16th? Asking because the release date is a month ahead Money taken upfront a month ahead is not nice.
its how it works with Korean retailers.
Personally I prefer it. Means am not caught off guard with a pre-order I forgot about (I tend to pre-order right away and decide later if am keeping the order or not, so as to not miss out.)

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and Covcraig
its how it works with Korean retailers.
Personally I prefer it. Means am not caught off guard with a pre-order I forgot about (I tend to pre-order right away and decide later if am keeping the order or not, so as to not miss out.)

I don't mind taking money upfront as long as the release date falls within 2 weeks from the pre-order date.

31 days is too much. If UK retailers did this they will most likely be on the naughty list of trading standards or even fined. How these retailers get away is beyond me.

I don't mind taking money upfront as long as the release date falls within 2 weeks from the pre-order date.

31 days is too much. If UK retailers did this they will most likely be on the naughty list of trading standards or even fined. How these retailers get away is beyond me.
not really. Pay with paypal, your covered and have up to 60 days.
Anything beyond that limit would be taking the piss IMO.
Waiting about a month is normal in my experience, and I've imported many titles from Korea, US, Czech and Taiwan.

Why though? You're going to end up having to pay for it eventually. Release date wouldn't change anyway, it'd only ever be a later pre-order date. This allows them to cancel unpaid orders ahead of time and do restocks before the release date so nothing is delayed. It also allows costumers to buy one for resell if they miss out, securing a copy before release. It makes a lot of sense plus it usually means we get orders shipped out days/weeks before release date

Reactions: yeslek
I hope the back artwork of the Lenti will have Spiderman :woot:

I really would love that to happen but I doubt it will

It would make my day if it was a action shot of spidey fighting giant man but I can wish

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I hope the back artwork of the Lenti will have Spiderman :woot:
It'd make sense after vision appeared on the back of ultron. Seems like they enjoy showing of their new characters :drool: I'd rather a still from the film like ant-man / force awakens compared to a poster like what they did with ultron, however. Spiderman v Giant man would look pretty cool

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
It'd make sense after vision appeared on the back of ultron. Seems like they enjoy showing of their new characters :drool: I'd rather a still from the film like ant-man / force awakens compared to a poster like what they did with ultron, however. Spiderman v Giant man would look pretty cool
if that's the case I would like to see Hulk vs Hulkbuster be featured in their AoU NE..

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
if that's the case I would like to see Hulk vs Hulkbuster be featured in their AoU NE..
That would be dope but that release has no use for me. I would much rather see, Iron man 2/3, Thor, Captain America 1 to round out the lenticular MCU collection we've not yet seen from a company besides blufans. (I'm not a huge fan of their bulky packages, they don't sit well with novamedia's releases as well as kimchidvds do). The Incredible Hulk and The Avengers was a step in the right direction, I'm disappointed that they stopped

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
That would be dope but that release has no use for me. I would much rather see, Iron man 2/3, Thor, Captain America 1 to round out the lenticular MCU collection we've not yet seen from a company besides blufans. (I'm not a huge fan of their bulky packages, they don't sit well with novamedia's releases as well as kimchidvds do). The Incredible Hulk and The Avengers was a step in the right direction, I'm disappointed that they stopped
True they really didn't need AoU NE..but I guess they want to match with 1st Avengers..

Good point, like my last post I really hope they go with spidey and the big guy

I'm also hoping hulk vs hulkbuster is used on the nova, it's the only way of making it very different to the last 4 releases plus its my favourite marvel fight (well up were with the civil war airport fight) and favourite moment in AOU

I also agree with you both on nova and AOU but I just know I won't be able to resist :( because I'm weak when Marvel is involved

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Pass for me. Going for BF. It will be similar price. Artwork on this steel is probably the worst of all Marvel films and BF one actually looks really good. After getting a few KimchiDVD side loading lenti slips, o-rings just feel cheap too. Just hope BF have a premium feel to the slip and not a cheap, paper thin type cardboard. If they do, I'll just dump the slip :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and lgans316
Ouch just saw the invoice. Wasn't expecting to pay almost the price for Blufans one click with one less steel. An extra almost $50 getting directly shipped. This set better blow my mind, and other things lol