Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
agree on this. plus timing is not on their side being so close to Christmas. Blufans is scheduled to release Dr Strange 2nd Quarter of 2017..Nova is just a tad off this year..with very little WEA release (T2, Incredible Hulk) and WWA (BvS) before their December preorders of SS and CW
I find it so odd, their age of ultron was release october/november time last year. They should know how long this takes :rolleyes: Oh well at least we've finally got a nice release out of it, I just hope they do dr. strange justice too. just a tad sooner perhaps:D

Novamedia really didn't optimise this opportunity. I think leaving it too late let people get over the hype, and board the blufans train. They would be smart to reveal their dr. strange package in around a month

I do agree with you but these will sell out regardless

They are usually 1 to 2 months after WWA release but this seems longer for civil war plus like you say Blu fans got in there quicker this time with WEA

Going forward it's clear we will get a WEA from Blu fans each time not long after WWA releases and a dressed up version of the WWA from nova like usual but I do think the nova should come first

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
agree on this. plus timing is not on their side being so close to Christmas. Blufans is scheduled to release Dr Strange 2nd Quarter of 2017..Nova is just a tad off this year..with very little WEA release (T2, Incredible Hulk) and WWA (BvS) before their December preorders of SS and CW

I haven't seen Blu fans confirm strange but it's obvious it will happen and the WWA will be out March/ April time so that is quick of Blu fans to get a WEA out quickly (second quarter) like civil war and looks like we will always get a WEA and dressed up nova version around the same time each time

Which will be weird buying a WEA and then going back 2 steps to by a WWA package. Expensive too

I find it so odd, their age of ultron was release october/november time last year. They should know how long this takes :rolleyes: Oh well at least we've finally got a nice release out of it, I just hope they do dr. strange justice too. just a tad sooner perhaps:D

Guardians was the same too the year before which is why I thought their civil war would of been shipping by now and pre order a month ago (going by their previous years of the summer marvel film)

• Thanks
I haven't seen Blu fans confirm strange but it's obvious it will happen and the WWA will be out March/ April time so that is quick of Blu fans to get a WEA out quickly (second quarter) like civil war and looks like we will always get a WEA and dressed up nova version around he same time each time

Which will be weird buying a WEA and the going back 2 steps to by a WWA package. Expensive too

Guardians was the same too the year before which is why I thought their civil war would of been shipping by now (going by their previous years of the summer marvel film)
Kevin did mention it at BR..

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Guardians was the same too the year before which is why I thought their civil war would of been shipping by now (going by their previous years of the summer marvel film)

It's even worse than that. Civil war came out in April / May. Whereas guardians came out in August. Marvels April / May release of 2014 was Winter Soldier. Novamedia released CA2 early September. In 2014, Nova managed to get them both out by the end of the year

• Thanks
It's even worse than that. Civil war came out in April / May. Whereas guardians came out in August. Marvels April / May release of 2014 was Winter Soldier. Novamedia released CA2 early September. In 2014, Nova managed to get them both out by the end of the year

Was guardians released by nova a year later then?

It was my first nova and I remember ordering around November and it was sent around the end of Nov/ start of Dec

Was guardians released by nova a year later then?

It was my first nova and I remember ordering around November and it was sent around the end of Nov/ start of Dec
Nope all happened in 2014. Novamedia have just progressively gotten slower since then. In 2014; April - CA2 was released in Cinema. August - Guardians was released in cinema. September - Novamedia released CA2. December - Novamedia released GOTG.

A year later, marvels April release was released 2 months later but novamedia (Age of Ultron nova choice dropped in November). One year further, marvels April release is released a further 2 months later (Civil war will release in January 2017). It's a shame that they haven't been able to maintain the release schedule.

• Thanks
Nope all happened in 2014. Novamedia have just progressively gotten slower since then. In 2014; April - CA2 was released in Cinema. August - Guardians was released in cinema. September - Novamedia released CA2. December - Novamedia released GOTG.

Ahh I just checked and they did release guardians pretty quickly didn't they.
Pre order was start of Dec 2014 and was released before the end of Dec 2014
Film came out in the uk in July (I always go by uk dates) that year so that's very quick

Yeah they have got very slow. Well they have barely released anything this year, all I've bought is force awakens NC and age of ultron NC

They must of lost staff at the start of the year

Lenti looks cool on this

• Thanks