Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a name change to most really. Clearly they are going to continue to produce quality steelbooks and slips. Kimchi is Kimchi and Weet is Weet. I don't care who does them as long as they continue to be quality and judging (so far) from Weet exclusive No.1 I think we are safe!

I didn't. :(

Okay, I wanted to try on Facebook but then I noticed that their fb page no longer exists. Rather strange ;) they really have to take into consideration the customs issue as this will surely put me off any further order from them. If they put the real value on the package I will be f****d big time :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I passed on this weet release
I already have both UK Zavvi steelbooks and Blufans Full Slip steelbook

I also have both UK amaray slipcover releases

I did purchase weet collection of winter soldier full slip but passed on weet release of first avenger as I had Blufans release already and various other steelbook releases that came out

If I not already had both Blufans releases of First Avenger and Civil War I would likely have purchased Weet releases of First Avenger and Civil War

Weet full slips are very good quality with fantastic finish

It's just to late of a release for me to purchase another edition

In regards to customs get used to more often having to pay customs Vat fees from 2019 and especially from 2021
There is changes coming into effect from 2019 so a lot of retailers will stop marking value low as the transition in import rules is started to be in effect by 2021
From 2021 all retailers outside EU will have to apply Vat when you order online for orders been shipped to EU
They have to do this if they want to sell goods to EU customers
Also from 2021 all goods ordered outside EU will have Vat applied even if price is less than £15.00 or €22 as there will be no longer any exclusions to paying Vat and also includes goods using a Hub in another country

Imports are going to get very expensive from 2021
You will save some costs though as you won't have any postal carrier handling fees as you will be paying Vat when your order with the retailer

https://blog.kpmg.ch/tax-legal-news/new-eu-vat-system-digital-economy-2019-2021/

https://home.kpmg.com/ie/en/home/insights/2018/02/vat-matters-3.html

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DMD4k and Sigill
Just to let you know: Weet seems to be ready for shipping. They are done with packing and moved to posting. I messaged them via facebook about marking the value down on my parcel and they got back to me with the info that the release is about to be shipped but they would try to find my parcel and amend the value and then get back to me once it's done. If that happens I'd call that going the extra mile ;)

Just to let you know: Weet seems to be ready for shipping. They are done with packing and moved to posting. I messaged them via facebook about marking the value down on my parcel and they got back to me with the info that the release is about to be shipped but they would try to find my parcel and amend the value and then get back to me once it's done. If that happens I'd call that going the extra mile ;)

I’ve emailed them and used their website message section and still not heard a thing

Wow!! They are fast! :OMG:
Can't wait to see more detailed pics :hungry:

I really like that the preorder and release date are not far apart like this, great job Weet! :thanks: