Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fullslip looks great except for that spine. The back could easily have been an excelent lenti. It will be great no doubt but a double lenti is just too much compelling to me and I'm just getting one edition so...lenti A for me

PS any approximated date for the GB? and btw what are the prices of the editions on the other site?

Thanks

The fullslip looks great except for that spine. The back could easily have been an excelent lenti. It will be great no doubt but a double lenti is just too much compelling to me and I'm just getting one edition so...lenti A for me

PS any approximated date for the GB? and btw what are the prices of the editions on the other site?

Thanks
All costs included:
One Click: $225 (1 set per member)
Lentis: $60 (2 copies per member)
Full Slip: $58 (2 copies per member)

More buyers for Lenti A

All costs included:
One Click: $225 (1 set per member)
Lentis: $60 (2 copies per member)
Full Slip: $58 (2 copies per member)

More buyers for Lenti A

Cheers for the info

Hope ours don't go over that price or I may have to have a rethink. Or the bay down the line

In regards to the booklets on the lentis, besides the covers being different are the pages inside different as well?

Knowing you can get the amaray for $8 does make the cost of buying one edition let alone multiple editions hard to justify. I always like being able to get my full slip. "Separate lentis" is asking too much of most of the small group of collectors, but if you can swing it, I salute you! :thumbs:

Care to share or better still, perhaps a mod should add it to the first post?

Perhaps one should have a quick read through the thread to catch up on what they have missed? The forum usually jumps to the first unread post for this very purpose.

I usually go for Lenti editions with Blufans but I went for the Full Slip edition instead for this release

The Lenti been split between 2 separate editions put me off and no way was I getting 2 editions of the same steelbook and costing me $120.00
If this had of been 1 lenti edition with both images on either side I would have gone with a lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux