Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this set was definitely made with ONE CLICK buyers in mind. A little treat for those collectors. I mean we normally buy multiple versions of the film anyway when picking up a one click so it only adds to the wow factor having the lenti split like the way it is over 2 editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
I think this set was definitely made with ONE CLICK buyers in mind. A little treat for those collectors. I mean we normally buy multiple versions of the film anyway when picking up a one click so it only adds to the wow factor having the lenti split like the way it is over 2 editions.

I agree. I sat this one click out though, and I've bought all of BF's previous Marvel One Clicks. $225 is ridiculous if you think about it. I mean, you can buy a gaming console for that money lol. It's just not worth it imo.

Plus for $225, you wouldn't expect your package to arrive completely waterlogged. My Avengers AOU one click package arrived like that. Not blaming BF but that's just ridiculous. I've ordered steelbooks from all of over the world and that has never happened to me before.

I agree. I sat this one click out though, and I've bought all of BF's previous Marvel One Clicks. $225 is ridiculous if you think about it. I mean, you can buy a gaming console for that money lol. It's just not worth it imo.

Plus for $225, you wouldn't expect your package to arrive completely waterlogged. My Avengers AOU one click package arrived like that. Not blaming BF but that's just ridiculous. I've ordered steelbooks from all of over the world and that has never happened to me before.

I know. I used to compare it like that too ... but we really don't have to collect everything. Just buy the ones you like.

If you want to go down that avenue ... women spend thousands on designer handbags. You can buy alloy wheels for the same money as a one click etc etc etc ... where does the comparison stop ?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and nicblue
I know. I used to compare it like that too ... but we really don't have to collect everything. Just buy the ones you like.

If you want to go down that avenue ... women spend thousands on designer handbags. You can buy alloy wheels for the same money as a one click etc etc etc ... where does the comparison stop ?

Agreed. When you spend top dollar on whatever it may be that you like though, you expect quality service and not have everything jammed in a box that is too small for the items that looks like it was floated on the Pacific Ocean to get to you.

Can I just confirm something before I buy the one click edition of this.

Basically, are the below images (those advertised in the OP) the two separate lenti designs
OR are the lenti designs the same... i.e. for one lenti one side is cap and the other side is iron man and then
for the other lenti it is the same but just reversed?
Meaning are the below images NOT what they will be?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can I just confirm something before I buy the one click edition of this.

Basically, are the below images (those advertised in the OP) the two separate lenti designs
OR are the lenti designs the same... i.e. for one lenti one side is cap and the other side is iron man and then
for the other lenti it is the same but just reversed?
Meaning are the below images NOT what they will be?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those are the 2 lenti packages

Your right the comparisons never stop, I always find it funny to compare just the bare materials of things and their perceived value. My wife loves her designer handbags too, for example one of her bags cost 5k! My car is not even worth that!! To make it worse my neighbour's mum bought her house about 60 years ago for 2k now it is worth 1.5m, ridiculous!

$225 is crazy but it is mostly based on their perceived value, of course you have materials and IP as well but I bet when it boils down to it those things don't make up much of that value.

Your right the comparisons never stop, I always find it funny to compare just the bare materials of things and their perceived value. My wife loves her designer handbags too, for example one of her bags cost 5k! My car is not even worth that!! To make it worse my neighbour's mum bought her house about 60 years ago for 2k now it is worth 1.5m, ridiculous!

$225 is crazy but it is mostly based on their perceived value, of course you have materials and IP as well but I bet when it boils down to it those things don't make up much of that value.
You're wife's handbag costs more than your car!!!???!!!:wow::wacky::wacky:

No interest in a one click when it's same steelbook in all editions
$225 is not worth it IMO
Customs will hit on this
VAT payment + customs duty as it's over €150.00 threshold for customs duty + added postal service handling fee added on top of the price if your based in Europe as the parcel size and weight will be highly likely get caught by customs as in very unlikely not to be caught

One edition is enough for me

I think it'll be the full slip for me. I like the Lenti slips but think the art on the back of them is lazy.
If I don't secure a full slip I doubt I'll have a problem getting a Lenti as I'd go for the Ironman one. Yes it's a Captain America film but I'm team Ironman.

I think it'll be the full slip for me. I like the Lenti slips but think the art on the back of them is lazy.

When you find out blufans are doing double lentis and all you get for one side is a giant head lol

Massive let down

Reactions: Aldo1892
I really cant stand having Iron man as the main character on Type I. Would have made more sense to have Iron man on the rear of both slips. One without the helmets and another with the helmets.

Amen to this x1000

The fronts of the lentis should be edition A and the backs should be edition B. They all would have sold out just the same and it's much more realistic. To intentionally create a set that requires a double purchase means they force hundreds of these editions to remain sealed by design. Very few set collectors are going to open both lentis. It just doesn't make good sense.

Swapping the fronts and backs would have been ace.

Edit: Also... just looking at it further, wouldn't it have made more sense to put the Captain on the back of the Iron Man version and vice versa? Look at the current IM version. It's like he's facing his own team.

I got the Cap slip cause it's his movie. Like others have said the fullslip art should've really been the lenti art. I would've gotten the full but I'm a lenti fullslip dude, plus I like having the photo booklet over art cards.

Doesn't particularly mean I like the slip art but it is what it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I got the Cap slip cause it's his movie. Like others have said the fullslip art should've really been the lenti art. I would've gotten the full but I'm a lenti fullslip dude, plus I like having the photo booklet over art cards.

Doesn't particularly mean I like the slip art but it is what it is.

Exactly how I feel and what I'll most likely go for

Despite what I've said previously about a fullslip looking out of place in my lenti collection I could change my mind because it is nice images and a complete image unlike the lentis

HDN Group Buy will open up tomorrow at 1200 UK time

Do you know prices yet mate? Or possibly in time for the GB?