Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@cooey has already stated that he will be handing over the GB details this Saturday to blufans, so I think it's highly unlikely we will see ours before Christmas.

oh you're right. Sorry I missed that.

I'm better of waiting because at least in my country Christmas deliveries are SO unreliable and I always get delayed packages that I think were lost, etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Just sent payment for the 1Click on the other website, hope they start sending them out soon... but man $225.00: £186.79 GBP was a killer amount to pay (this better be worth it) :wtf:

Just sent payment for the 1Click on the other website, hope they start sending them out soon... but man $225.00: £186.79 GBP was a killer amount to pay (this better be worth it) :wtf:

It was a lot to pay for me so I settled on the lenti slips. I would have liked the one click for the 1/4 slip though because I want to actually see the steelbook but, I wasn't paying an extra $120 just so I could see that happen lol

Much cheaper to actually open one of the slips and see/display the steelbook :LOL:

I know :rofl:

I don't need to open it though since I have the Italian steel and US amaray with slip opened. I guess I didn't need to buy this either but I still wanted it lol.

47 a piece via one-click Vs nearly 50 a piece when bought individually. So with one click you save some bucks and could potentially sell the box alone for £10-£15 which means another £2.5-£4 saved per Steelbook making the one-click the best in terms of value of money per Steelbook.

I know :rofl:

I don't need to open it though since I have the Italian steel and US amaray with slip opened. I guess I didn't need to buy this either but I still wanted it lol.
But but but......... the steel art is different to Italian steel and US amaray.......

I do think the iron man lenti side looks a bit better because of the colours on the characters and 2 of them flying etc but I just had to go with cap for the sole reason it's cap 3 but for anyone oneclicking or getting both lentis I feel they have missed a trick with the stickers.

They should of flipped the images on them so they are also facing each other instead of their own team!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and harry
I do think the iron man lenti side looks a bit better because of the colours on the characters and 2 of them flying etc but it just had to go with cap for the sole reason it's cap 3 but for anyone oneclicking or getting both lentis I feel they have missed a trick with the stickers.

They should of flipped the images on them so they are also facing each other instead of their own team!

I just looked at stickers after what you said and I totally agree. Subtle detail there that would have made it look that little bit better. It just goes to show with all of these images they use there is a lot of chopping, changing, flipping, scaling etc to try and get the perfect design to meet customer expectations.

I only picked up a full and cap lenti of these. I will hopefully try and obtain Stark lenti in the new year if anybody sells it individually. Really like them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo