Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at stickers after what you said and I totally agree. Subtle detail there that would have made it look that little bit better. It just goes to show with all of these images they use there is a lot of chopping, changing, flipping, scaling etc to try and get the perfect design to meet customer expectations.

I only picked up a full and cap lenti of these. I will hopefully try and obtain Stark lenti in the new year if anybody sells it individually. Really like them.

Yeah it's all the little details and small touches some of these retailers miss out on. And although no biggie it would look cooler when displayed like that together with the stickers facing off too (for the peeps who keep them sealed)

I might at some point try and get a iron man lenti (could be in the next 6 months or a year I'm not too bothered) but then sell the Steelbook with the discs and only keep the lenti slip and variant booklet to get some money back.
I open everything anyway so I wouldn't be too bothered about having the same steel twice

But then I'll only consider that once I've seen the cap lenti in hand and if I can get the iron man lenti at cost or cheaper than the GB on the bay

But it's just a thought for now

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
i see lenticular in movement on instagram its a stunning !!!

Would be cool if someone could post it

Although not a member I am able to view the vids when members post them for some reason

Oh no... it's. ... beautiful!!!!
so I'm gonna have to see about getting the iron man one to go with the cap lenti:drool:
Think I may have to do the same.....

"What's that you said my darling wife? You heard me say I was going to get another copy of the same steelbook? I wouldn't dream of it dear"

YES I BLOODY AM!!! Her rolling pin dosent frighten me ........ THWACK!

Last edited: