Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only Marvel BF 1/4 slip I'm missing! In retrospect, I should have passed on the Nova release and just went for the BF one click. Live and learn.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and cooey
I take it you guys just tracked your orders on EMS and Royal Mail? EMS states that mine left Shanghai on 12th January but there's nothing coming up on Royal Mail for my code. Just a little concerned that everyone seems to be getting theirs and mine can't be traced...

Received my fullslip today. Amazing fast shipment. Thank you @cooey for the GB! :thumbs:

While we've seen more impressive fullslips from Nova, this one still feels premium and is definitely better than I expected!

I'm happy with it (and you can be it too @RzSamurai ;))

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
They either don't have any information or just tell me that the last action was leaving Shanghai on 12.1.17
Mine, bought from another forum but posted directly from China, got delivered yesterday and the only thing that still appears on the tracking is Shanghai on 11/01/17. Hopefully it will be with you by Monday.

Found this un-boxing video of this gorgeous, well designed and executed release.

This release shows why Blufans are a cut above above the rest. They gave 2 editions and when put together side by side, it blends perfectly which can seldom be seen with other retailers although I credit Nova for going the extra mile by offering those spine magnets on some WWA Steelbooks.

Mine, bought from another forum but posted directly from China, got delivered yesterday and the only thing that still appears on the tracking is Shanghai on 11/01/17. Hopefully it will be with you by Monday.

Thanks guys. Glad to know it's not just me. Hopefully we'll all get them soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Ah, remember all the comments about the mock up image (same image actually used) and how the characters were all over the place, different sizes, and the star looked random etc etc
(even though this was always official poster art)

Well...

Nothing more to say.

Stunner of a release!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry