Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really upset on the full slip results. Now I need to see if anyone wants to buy the full slip or would trade me for a Lenti either from Blufans or Nova

people who have the box set or both lentis, which lenti do they prefer?
I have Cap's one on order, which should be here soon. Since it is technically a Cap movie, I went for that and I prefer the characters on the Cap one.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
@DJHilalo

Amazing set! :drool: :OMG:

What's the print run of the 1/4 slip?
It's 500 ;)

It's all about the WEA man, these steelbooks should be displayed without any Full/Lenti Slips... 1/4 slips all the way... here is a group shot of all 1/4 slips from Blufans Marvel flicks thus far in no particular order (note the identical height of all, well except IM as it's 1/3, should have made it similar to the rest for gods sake haha)

BF bring on IM2, IM3, Avengers & Hulk NOW!!

Last edited:
It's all about the WEA man, these steelbooks should be displayed without any Full/Lenti Slips...
Sometimes I think that. Especially when most of the time the steels outshine the extras (especially with older BF). My collection is annoying me at the moment. Probably 1/3 quarter slips, 1/6 full slips and 1/2 lentis for Marvel. Only blufans Marvel I don't like at all is AntMan.

@lgans316 lol, I know what you mean :rofl:

Reactions: lgans316
@DJHilalo,

I admire your unconditional and strong love towards these 1/4 slips :) Do you still import from Taiwan?
Thanks bro U know me well...they're the best even though most collectors go for the more fancy Lenti/Full Slips, it's all about the steelbook at the end of the day just needs a subtle 1/4 that blends in well with the art and U got yourself a beaut :cigar:

I actually had to stop buying steelbooks from Taiwan ever since I lost my job last year that was a wake up call for me as I was spending way too much on them, last time I bought a Taiwan release was in April 2016, that was for Deadpool & Captain America: Civil War, I will only continue buying Marvel steels from Taiwan though :cigar:.... Nowadays I'm more than content with HDZ & Blufans (some Nova & Manta)... stopped KimchiDVD and nationwide releases from Korea/Japan/Canada/Germany etc altogether...

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Look what just showed up :cigar:

While most will go for the Lentis which are AMAZING btw but if I really had to choose I'd def pick the 1/4 slip 1st as it's my fav ;)
Does everything fit well inside the box? Does the lid close properly or just sit on the top of the steels like with AoU?