Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) Bluray steelbook - Thailand

621964_f.jpg

Disc : 1
Audio : English DTS HD MA 7.1 , Thai 5.1
Subtitle :English , Thai
Special Features
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind-The-Scenes Featurettes
- Marvel One Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer -- Go deeper inside the Marvel Universe and unveil secret plans to assemble the ultimate superhero team, the Avengers.
- And more!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news - happy I kept my order for CA now (cancelled IM2 but still waiting for refund).

Their CS is poor and very slow to respond, but I did manage to get in touch with them on Facebook yesterday (CAP Music) and they said additional stock is arriving on Monday, so I hope mine will ship then.

Considering new/sealed versions of this go for £60+ (even non-3D versions like this one) - this is a bargain at £34 + shipping.

Here's the link if someone would like to put it in OP: Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-Ray) *Combo Steel Book

Just FYI, it was never "In stock" it was always "Pre-order". I ordered when it said out of stock & pre-order (like it does now) and they told me on Facebook that it will arrive on Monday. So I would still say it's worth a shot.

Mine just shipped. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Just FYI, it was never "In stock" it was always "Pre-order". I ordered when it said out of stock & pre-order (like it does now) and they told me on Facebook that it will arrive on Monday. So I would still say it's worth a shot.

Mine just shipped. :thumbs:

i did this and arrived couple days ago ;) :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Here is a link http://thaicdexpress.com/product/10...he_First_Avenger_(Blu-Ray)__Combo_Steel_Book/

shows out of stock but don't worry because when I placed order show this as well and arrived in 2 weeks ;)

Reactions: dipzy
How long does this take to ship??
I have not received any notifications from them after my purchase...

Last edited:
My order was cancelled due to "The product you ordered are out of stock without any restored date informed now."
The listing has been removed from the website as well

Last edited:
My order was cancelled due to "The product you ordered are out of stock without any restored date informed now."
The listing has been removed from the website as well

Well, we know where the last remaining stock went now...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271522420529

3 available @ £100 a pop. It's a shame this cretin frequents the forum - 'she' buys in bulk all the desirable titles, to sell on at 3x the price leaving many collectors empty handed as a result.

Still waiting on a refund myself from them, have been in contact via Facebook, and they said it's processing but another week and I'll have to request a CC chargeback.

Well, we know where the last remaining stock went now...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271522420529

3 available @ £100 a pop. It's a shame this cretin frequents the forum - 'she' buys in bulk all the desirable titles, to sell on at 3x the price leaving many collectors empty handed as a result.

Still waiting on a refund myself from them, have been in contact via Facebook, and they said it's processing but another week and I'll have to request a CC chargeback.

I understand that it's annoying and might seem unfair but the fact of the matter is that it's perfectly legal to do this and is a huge part of this hobby many of us have. Many people buy extras to sell to support their habbit.

That being said, I think you should refrain from calling people names. That's not a very nice thing to do. We're all here to share this hobby and spread news, information and support each other.

Reactions: lgans316
Did I say it was illegal? And no, that's incorrect. That individual is not here to share this hobby, they're here to make money off the misfortune of genuine collectors.

Did I say it was illegal? And no, that's incorrect. That individual is not here to share this hobby, they're here to make money off the misfortune of genuine collectors.

I didn't say that you did...
Do you know the seller personally? Have you asked them about why they buy something for cheap and sell it for 2-3 times it's original cost?
And let's say that this person selling these steels have zero interest in this hobby and are only doing it to make a quick buck, it's still something that is part of this and most other hobbies where there's money to be made.
It's annoying but a fact of life. It doesn't make this person a cretin. They're just like the rest of us on this planet. Wanting to make a little money in order to feed themselves, put clothes on their back or save up enough to buy a car. Or pick any other goal we humans have that require money.

What I disliked the most about your comment was the use of the word cretin. Namecalling is something that we should get out of our system during elementary school. Or perhaps even earlier.
I don't have an issue with anyone being annoyed or irritated about missing out on something or seeing someone capitalies on another humanbeings misfortunes but I can't condone namecalling because of it.
I do believe that if you can look past the hurt of losing out on this steelbook that you'll agree that namecalling isn't a correct response in such a situation.
And please remember that there are more important things in life than material possesions.

The hurt of losing out on a steelbook, really? I'm the last person you need to attempt to school on in relation to a little disc in a steel case... This is not something I even consider worth thinking about in the grand scheme of things. Also, this is a discussion board and I'm entitled to my opinion. I stand by my comment, these type of people are no worse than clampers, debt collectors and estate agents! :p