Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) Bluray steelbook - Thailand

621964_f.jpg

Disc : 1
Audio : English DTS HD MA 7.1 , Thai 5.1
Subtitle :English , Thai
Special Features
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind-The-Scenes Featurettes
- Marvel One Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer -- Go deeper inside the Marvel Universe and unveil secret plans to assemble the ultimate superhero team, the Avengers.
- And more!

Last edited by a moderator:
The hurt of losing out on a steelbook, really? I'm the last person you need to attempt to school on in relation to a little disc in a steel case... This is not something I even consider worth thinking about in the grand scheme of things. Also, this is a discussion board and I'm entitled to my opinion. I stand by my comment, these type of people are no worse than clampers, debt collectors and estate agents! :p

Wether you are hurt over losing out on a steelbook or not I have no idea of knowing but it does come across as if you are from your comments.

And once I again I never said you couldn't state your opinion. I just voiced my own opinion on your namecalling.

This has gotten silly now so I'll stop it before it gets all Monty Python-y.

No, your assumptions were incorrect. I felt sorry for BLUCanadian (that's why I quoted his post) as his order was cancelled due to no stock remaining - and it is now clear where some of that stock went.

Oh, and I love Monty Python. ;)

I didn't say that you did...
Do you know the seller personally? Have you asked them about why they buy something for cheap and sell it for 2-3 times it's original cost?

Yeah you're right. I cant think of any reason why someone would do something like that. Its totally baffling.:hilarious::hilarious:

What sort of fairytale land do you live in?:naughty:

Yeah you're right. I cant think of any reason why someone would do something like that. Its totally baffling.:hilarious::hilarious:

What sort of fairytale land do you live in?:naughty:

Of course this person wants to make money. Most of the world does too you know. But does that mean that the following statement must be true?

rpg said:
That individual is not here to share this hobby, they're here to make money off the misfortune of genuine collectors.

Neither he or you know if the person selling those steels on ebay enjoy this hobby or just use it to make some money.

I don't live in a fairytale land. I am fully aware that people buy low and sell high. I don't whine about it though if I or someone else lose out. It's part of any hobby where there's value attached to items.

rpg said:
No, your assumptions were incorrect. I felt sorry for BLUCanadian (that's why I quoted his post) as his order was cancelled due to no stock remaining - and it is now clear where some of that stock went.

Oh, and I love Monty Python. ;)

Ok, that's fine. Showing sympathy for a fellow collector's misfortune is a nice thing to do. All I meant was that calling a person names for doing what soooo many others do and have done for years is wrong. However you don't seem to agree.
That's fine. I've said my piece and will move on to happier things. :)

I love Monty Python too btw. ;)