Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,042
Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing all these 'shipped' messages (and feeling very jealous) mine too has finally shipped.

:sing:

Shipped :thumbs:
Status Complete

I did not get any emails from Nova (checked junk/spam folders)
I expected at least I would get an email when shipped
There must be a reason why some of us are not getting any emails from Novamedia

Mine SHIPPED :thumbs:

No worries about email or whatsoever, I can see the Shipment detail (including Tracking Number) anyway, through Order Status :rolleyes:

Can we find out why some of us not getting any emails from Novamedia
I know they are a new retailer just up and running and will have some problems starting up and this is expected but usually sorted

I know we can see our order status online but its usually with all online orders you get despatch email with your order details as this is your contract of sale in writing
What happens if their system crashed you have no proof of dispatch except your PayPal payment email

If none of us was getting dispatch emails I could understand they had not provided this
But as some are getting these emails there must be an issue causing others not to get the emails

Could the problem be some email providers have the emails blocked and that's why some of us not getting any emails from novamedia

Last edited:
I couldn't give a Rats Ass about not having a dispatch e-mail, its all there in our accounts for us to see :mooning:

Just hurry up and get them delivered :pigeon:

Me being very excited for this release is due to the fact that this was my first ever live pre-order :(, I always missed out on Kimchi releases and have to get those reluctantly from 3rd party seller for some jacked up prices, due to Kimchi replying my mail regarding shipping with only "SORRY, WE CAN'T DEAL WITH YOUR COUNTRY" .. I guess OUCHH :muted:

Got my shipping notice for the extra Full Slip I ordered so looks like its not going to be a problem for those who ordered a spare copy.

Should have ordered a spare myself. I guess serveral did and Novamedia did not even care how many one customer ordered. Usually I like to have at least two copies, one to open and one to keep sealed.