John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! The only true steelbook not fakes like BB, Walmart and other wannabes.
Goodluck buying those dirts.

Oooohhh yes! Finally! Now we are talking, I can't wait to OC this to go along with the others!

Oooh baby been waiting for this. Been back and forth on the versions already announced but reay wanted to see a premium first. Will likely still get one of the others but looking forward to seeing this.

Well I hope that poster in the OP isn’t used. What is that? Lol
I hope they use that art on one of the fullslips or the main box, it's the best art for this movie, almost bought a Total Film magazine just for that cover, but then thought those £20+ better go towards this eventual 'premium' edition.

They did sell a OC box afterwards for the first movie.
Yes they did, and I bought it, as well as got the only One-Click with all the same contents, besides the slips, for the second, but skipped with the third. Now I kinda wish I didn't, because I feel I'll want everything this time, it being the last film (presumably).

Finally! The only true steelbook not fakes like BB, Walmart and other wannabes.
Goodluck buying those dirts.
Despicable Me What GIF

Reactions: JRodDirector