John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they use that art on one of the fullslips or the main box, it's the best art for this movie, almost bought a Total Film magazine just for that cover, but then thought those £20+ better go towards this eventual 'premium' edition.

Yes they did, and I bought it, as well as got the only One-Click with all the same contents, besides the slips, for the second, but skipped with the third. Now I kinda wish I didn't, because I feel I'll want everything this time, it being the last film (presumably).

Despicable Me What GIF

I don't like 1st one being like different color since they went with that. 2nd and 3rd are matching great and beside disn't they release just box? So you had open box with sealed slips?
If they decide to do OC and it's gonna be like 2nd and 3rd then it's gonna be even bigger miss with that white one. It's kinda FAC angel & devil edition of JW.

It's kinda FAC angel & devil edition of JW.
That one is like a huge shoebox. Still sealed in my mezzanine cabinet, because it's so big and ugly.
But the white and black NovaMedia boxes match nicely.
The empty box came sealed itself. I've opened all the original John Wick Novas anyway.

That one is like a huge shoebox. Still sealed in my mezzanine cabinet, because it's so big and ugly.
But the white and black NovaMedia boxes match nicely.
The empty box came sealed itself. I've opened all the original John Wick Novas anyway.
Nothing beats the 2 WEA steels FAC released for part 1, and guess what, they're in that fecking shoe box mate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Well selling sealed empty OC just isnt same. Especially if it hasn't got same numbers as editions you bought and if you have unsealed box with sealed editions. At least for me.
Maybe if someone will redo it... but i guess that's it.

I like it, but it's more slip art than steel art IMO.

It was initially created for a Total Film magazine cover and is by Ruiz Burgos...

Yeah I’m just not feeling it. But agree it suits a slip more than a steel

Reactions: Noodles
I have all the Novamedia edition, can’t imagine not getting the OC
Nothing beats the 2 WEA steels FAC released for part 1, and guess what, they're in that fecking shoe box mate ;)
I agree the 2 WEA steels from FAC are the best steelbooks, and I like.the Giant Box on my shelf.
However I prefer the Slips from Novamedia and have the original Lenti & FS along with 2 and 3 OC’s
‘Can’t imagine not getting this OC, it would have to be pretty rancid in order to not complete the set. Kinda makes me want to get the White Box they put out for 1.
How limited of s run were those white Empty Box Sets for the first movie Nova put out long after the 2 WEA’s for #1?