Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,042
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never ordered from Novamedia or any Korean reatiler but I looked at the shipping options and found K packet, EMS, and TNT. Do these affect shipping speed or just the packaging? I assume the most expensive is the most protected.

The different choices affect speed not the quality of packaging. I've never (nor has anyone else for the matter) ordered from them but those are different speeds of packaging. I'm assuming they use box/bubblewrap etc.

Another first time Korean orderer so please forgive me for the probably stupid question. It has for us to select merchandise or gift. I know this has something to do with customs but not sure. Can someone explain the benefits and potential pitfalls to either choice. I am in USA by the way.

Another first time Korean orderer so please forgive me for the probably stupid question. It has for us to select merchandise or gift. I know this has something to do with customs but not sure. Can someone explain the benefits and potential pitfalls to either choice. I am in USA by the way.
To my knowledge this does not apply to us in the USA. This is a customs thing like you had mentioned.

Your completely safe dude! this is more for those countries that have customs charges like a lot of the European countries. US has no charges so just mark as merch with the value you paid. You won't have any problems to be honest whether you mark it gift or mechandise. :thumbs:

Great, thanks. Anyone know what to expect in the shipping difference between the cheapest and second cheapest shipping option? If its significantly faster I might upgrade since I'm attempting to order 1x lenti 2x full. If its not that big a difference then I'll just go the cheap route.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Only ever ordered one steel from Korea before so not 100% sure; will this be region free or not? Love the full slip so hope I can get an order in at lunch!

Anyone got a info about the Release Date ? TBA? Dont like the option paypal only with a unknown release date.
After 45 Days you got no right to use the customer care...

Ohh hooo! Today's your day! Good luck boys and girls! Lenti will be 5 mins max and full slip will be about 7.

If I remember kimchi Thor 2. It had pretty much sold out a minute after I left checkout.

Anyone got a info about the Release Date ? TBA? Dont like the option paypal only with a unknown release date.
After 45 Days you got no right to use the customer care...
Last they mentioned on facebook was the first orders would be shipped September 10th, so not long after at all. The website itself says September 11th is the release date.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
It's actually listed on their website, release date: 11/09/2014 so that's pretty cool as it's next week ;)

Normally we have to pay and waiiiiiiiiittttttt 4 months b4 we get them shipped, hope they stick to 1-2 wks 'max' release for all their future titles :D

Personally I'm looking to only get one....but which one? Lenticular or full slip :ohno:
I expect Lenti to both be most popular (due to looking awesome) and hardest to get (due to the limited quantity).

I considered getting both personally, but if I don't manage to get the lenti I've decided I won't bother getting anything as though I kind of like the full slip, I'm not sure I want to spend that much on it.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I could just add the lenti to my cart only Fullslip says out of stock!?!
Thought live time would be an abou 2 hours and 23 Minutes...

EDIT: and already paid via PayPal!!!

SORRY GUYS!!! I am just an IDIOT!!! Ordered the regular Cap2 SB :shy: