Cars 3 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 14 at 9 AM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11514906-1964513856172936.jpg

11514906-2034513856300247.jpg
11514906-8584513856463912.jpg
11514906-2994513856523627.jpg
Cars 3_UK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it tonight, really enjoyed it. Felt like a proper sequel to cars 1 and its like it completely ignores cars 2 which is good because that movie sucked.

Cool thanks, that's good to know. I've never watched Cars 2, except for some clips. The first movie got some stick at the time, but it holds up really well in my opinion.

I have Done a vid for this one with a comparison to the original releases of Cars 1 & 2 :)

Thanks mate.

Can you post a picture of the languages as shown on the j-card?, or at least confirm them.

I can't play audio from your video, I'm at work, and the part where you show that is kind of blurry.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Will do later when im home :)
Thanks, appreciate that.

Bought the Spanish steelbook but since it has no title on the front and no title on the spine, I decided to buy Zavvi's.

Knowing the languages would help me decide what to do with the spanish one, I'm pretty sure 3D disc is the same in both editions, not sure about 2D.

Received CARS 1 & 2 the other day . . . considering a purchase of #3 with its almost equally excellent embossing . . . as on the other two, not just to the title.

Disney knocking these CARS steelbooks out of the park - all stunning - and together with the recent "Doctor Strange" and "Civil War" steelbooks - with 'bossing front and back - showing that Disney steelbooks are a force to be reckoned with . . . giving us collectors more bang for our bucks.
These certainly up there with the best ever UK steelbooks.

Steelbook O-ring:-
upload_2017-11-16_23-11-8.png

upload_2017-11-16_23-12-41.png

Pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-

Open exterior and interior:-

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Man this thing is holding its price (n)
Even with the current 10% off it's still expensive.

How much of remaining stock do you think they have @paulboland ? :p Byte & order or wait for a price drop with a possible OOS first? :ohno:

Man this thing is holding its price (n)
Even with the current 10% off it's still expensive.

How much of remaining stock do you think they have @paulboland ? :p Byte & order or wait for a price drop with a possible OOS first? :ohno:
I not got a clue as to how many they have left :p

Price drop as to when that will happen only Zavvi will know that answer

Depends on how many they have left in stock if it's a lot I expect you will see eventually a price drop

• Thanks
Reactions: Raimi
I not got a clue as to how many they have left :p

Price drop as to when that will happen only Zavvi will know that answer

Depends on how many they have left in stock if it's a lot I expect you will see eventually a price drop

Ah, you disappoint me Sir, I was expecting the exact number of remaining steelbooks in their stock :p

It was £19.99 a month or so ago. Might go lower at some point again if they still have a few but it’s all a gamble of course.

Yep, and I missed it back then due to a lack of funds. Now I'm loaded ( :p ), but unwilling to pay at this price. I'll wait and hope it finds its way in the BOGOF deal or 2 for the price of xy €.