Celebrity Authentics - Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!

I know it won't be for everyone and some people will think it's too expensive, but for a big-a fan as myself I just cannot say no. I've opted for the Tier 1 send in option and I will FINALLY have Arnold hand sign my Terminator 2 poster!!! I've had a real sh*t time recently so this is a treat to myself

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
@cooey hey i'm happy for you, that's about what this company was charging at NYCC a few years ago for Stallone's autograph and you didn't meet him either. For me I couldn't pull the trigger no matter who it was, would almost rather stalk his hotel for a day if he was in London to get him to sign it in person, but I'm glad for you

Thanks @mllNY

I think for me it's knowing that my poster (which is already signed by 7 other cast members) will be held professionally and won't be rushed. It's a chance I just cannot miss out on. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet him face to face and I will do, one day :)

Reactions: blumaster
Thanks for the heads up @cooey! This is awesome!

But now it's like what do I send in and should I double dip? Choices, choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooey
@cooey

I dont think the priceing is that bad :giggle: . Also your poster will be completely AWESOME having Arnold sighn it :thumbs:.

The list of names are jaw dropping something for everyone :D . A unique personalised special gift ideas :oohyeah: . MEGA NICE find sweetheart :notworthy: :notworthy:.

If the flipping mearcats can meet Arnold then no reason why YOU carnt :angel: .

For international members talking about this :sick:

Ohh and Stalone is doing Bread EEK! .

@cooey already went for one!

Now I'm trying to decide do I send in a Terminator steelbook or do I buy a Tyler Stout Total Recall poster, or do I go out of left field and send in the Running Man mediabook.

I thought the prices were very attractive until I realised they were deposit prices! Don't get me wrong, I'd love something signed by my all time action hero but I'm not sure I could stretch that far. He did an 'evening with arnold' event a few months back not far from where I live and the tickets for that were in the hundreds just to attend, the meet and greet/ signing tickets were in the thousands... Way beyond my price range..

I actually don't think the prices are that bad, in fact, in some respects it's a bargain. You don't have to buy tickets to a Con or special engagement, no airfare or traveling costs. It's a no brainer for me.

It's so tempting! But I'm going to hold out for a meet and greet type event.

There has been two of these type of events when he did his Q&A last year, for a 30 minute meet and greet back stage after the Q&A was a nut punching £5000, yes £5000 a ticket!! If you've got pockets deep enough for that mate then fair play to you, if he does it again buy me a ticket please ;)

I also contacted the company and asked if I would be notified once they have received my item. I was told that as soon as they get it, it's inspected and I will be notified via email that everything is fine and will be placed in secure storage until the signing :)

Reactions: blumaster
For £5k I'd rather do my honeymoon all over again!

This is now 75% sold out FYI if anyone is on the fence