Celebrity Authentics - Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!

@cooey what kind of tube did you ship it in? Whenever I have to ship a poster tube internationally I get super scared it'll be damaged. I kind of wonder how they will send our items back. I've been thinking about sending my poster in a PVC pipe and requesting they use it for the return shipping. Definitely don't want it damaged on the return trip. Went with Express shipping too.

I also went for the Chris Evans send-in option a couple of days ago. Price tag didn't look too bad at $160 and I've been having signed steel withdrawal recently so I had to splurge on it.

Reactions: cooey
This is great. Way out of my price range though but I would never have thought you could get items personally signed by him without being there in person. If I had known in advance I would saved some money to get a few items signed myself. I got an authentic signed picture in a private auction for £150 a few years ago. Before that it was a nightmare trying to get his autograph, I wrote a few times when he was Governor and I kept getting PP's. So many fakes going around too so you can never be too careful.

This is great. Way out of my price range though but I would never have thought you could get items personally signed by him without being there in person. If I had known in advance I would saved some money to get a few items signed myself. I got an authentic signed picture in a private auction for £150 a few years ago. Before that it was a nightmare trying to get his autograph, I wrote a few times when he was Governor and I kept getting PP's. So many fakes going around too so you can never be too careful.

Exactly. This is why I couldn't miss out on this opportunity. I know I won't get it back until next year, but I cannot wait to see my T2 poster with Arnie's signature on it!

Reactions: Ill be back
it's here! Next stop Celebrity Authentics!

full

Had an email from Celebrity Authentics saying my poster has arrived safe and sound and is now in storage waiting for the signing :D

Reactions: blumaster
just received the Film Arena Terminator today and am seriously tempted to buy a second autograph. The slip cover would look sooooo sick with Arnold's signature in silver sharpie on the front cover. If it hasn't sold out yet, I think I'm going to go for it in October.

I didn't know about this. As there hasn't been any UK cons recently, I haven't looked in this part of the forum. How do we know it will be genuine and not his secretary or someone doing them? I would love to meet him, as I'm a big fan of his and $200 seems alright considering. Sigourney Weaver wanted £85 at a recent London con and William Shatner asks £65 as a comparison. I know there is no comparison, but you get the idea.

@Lester These will be 100% authentic. Celebrity Authentics are one of the only websites to offer this kind of service and have hosted some of the biggest singings to date. These were the guys that managed to get Sly Stallone to do a singing at the New York Comic Con a couple of years ago.

Thanks @cooey I'm almost tempted right now. I guess a side of me is glad they're sold out, as money is a bit tight at the moment. If I'd seen this earlier, then I would have gone for it.

I would love to see Arnie and Stallone 'singing' a duet together. Now that would be interesting. ;):sing::LOL::whistle:

so I caved in and framed my Total Recall poster. I couldn't take not having it on my wall any more. I look at it and kind of regret not holding out but than again I love the wall I have going on.

...but a little taste of things to come. I received my Chris Evans signed Avengers Viva back from Celebrity Authentics. I'm pretty satisfied with the result. Hopefully CA does a few more signings with other cast members. I love the COA too. Awesome having a picture of Chris signing my actual item. Can't wait for Arnold to come back!

full