[CHALLENGE] Help with a bug bash! [FOUR WINNERS]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey forum members, let's squash that bug!

If you find a legitimate error or problem, we'd like to know about it to continue to improve our user experience.

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Submit a bug or issue to this thread. A staff member will verify it's an issue.

Q: How about improvements?
A: Suggestions for enhancements and improvements are WELCOME, but they are not errors.

Q: What if someone else submits the same issue I do?
A: If you found a different instance of the same problem in a different area, you will be entered into the running for a coin.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: The first person to post back to this thread (based on post number & time) will be the only one to qualify for that chance.

FOUR WINNERS & COINS to be awarded randomly, based on all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

WINNERS!

1) @Monkey2005
2) @megabee
3) @Flip
4) @zoneism

Last edited:
What's bugging me is that I can't change my signature! :angry: And all the pics on My Candy Group Buy are gone from the thread... time to update it! :rolleyes:

Love the new Forums though, these are just minor complaints that I know will soon get resolved! :thumbs:

Reactions: MGD
Having trouble locating what used to be the stickied threads in the ninja/premium supporter forum. Thinking of the threads like UV code giveaways for various countries, DMR codes, ninjas helping ninjas, etc... and they also appear to have been lost from my watched threads list, while the rest are fine. Not sure if they are located elsewhere or just not showing up for some reason.

My times are wrong on all of the posts I'm a uk user and only use the forum on my iPhone if this helps
How do I change it

Go to your username and select "preferences" then you can change your time settings according to your region.

Although the attached screenshots are from my Mac, it's the exact same route on the iPhone.

Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 15.54.35.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 00.01.41.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricardo13
Hi guys.

I have no trader history (buying and selling)

My avengers award is not showing

My old signature has reared it's ugly head!

The first two are the most important :thumbs:

Whenever I type a message and it's quite long the page don't follow it down ( I am using mobile site on iPhone too) so after a few lines I have to scroll it down so I can see what I'm typing

Not sure if anyone else has had any issues with Tapatalk, but since moving to the new servers, I cannot access the forum on there. It states searching for servers and just times out!!

I don't know if this would be considered a bug. It's hard to explain. Threads that have been updated that I haven't clicked on are highlighted and have a bullet to the left. Unless I click on them, this never goes away, even though there are many threads I don't want to view. With the old version, they would be highlighted only if they had been updated since the last time I was logged in. Now it's eternal highlight/bullet. Other than that, I love everything!

I don't think this is a bug, maybe I'm just dumb but where is the "search" section of the private messages (now called conversations) ???

Also when I click on "Home" and get to hidefninja.com the "private message" section appear on the top right corner under my pseudo but clicking on it bring me to an error 404 page :(