Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 29th, 2015
Prices: €15.05 (Amazon FR) - €14.99 (Fnac)
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

1507-1 (9).jpg

1520-1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure If I understood but yeah all released allready don't know exactly from when, just saw some (sweeny + dark shadows) in a 'e.leclerc" supermarket store today

I want def buy dark shadows + charlie (couldn't find today : low stock for every title anyway) as there is some special gold metallic effect on the front art

cheers

Reactions: BluSteel2012
not sure If I understood but yeah all released allready don't know exactly from when, just saw some (sweeny + dark shadows) in a 'e.leclerc" supermarket store today

I want def buy dark shadows + charlie (couldn't find today : low stock for every title anyway) as there is some special gold metallic effect on the front art

cheers
Does these French releases differ from other countries? (for example Sweeney Todd UK appears to be glossy from the pics I saw)

The embossing on the Dark Shadows sounds very nice ;)

down on this page means just "frequently bought together"

corpse bride has got the "moon" debossed while "corpse bride" title is embossed inside ...

about "dark shadows well allready talk about this one : my favorite ++ the embossing on the chair + depp is awesome

Reactions: SuPaFlY
okay thanks jayce20 for information
already ordered charlie could have added one of those to make them both cheaper out as released same day and shipping solo just one steel

Hey Hooltra. was it glossy? I read that the German version was matte and that the image on the steel was low res. thanks.
Can't really see under the shrink wrap, sorry, but I can confirm you the poor printing quality.

Otherwise, the embossing/debossing effects of the rest of the collection looks really great.

Mine arrived today minty fresh from Amazon.fr..
Yes it would have looked better glossed, but my word what a great looking steel in my opinion.
Really pleased with it :happy: