Cinderella (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 26, 2011
The Netherlands
Thanks to Spartan123 at BR forum for finding this link:
As of 9/1/2012 $7.50 online
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Cindere...6316054&productCategoryId=cat02015&id=2575128

Pic courtesy of Cyberathlete-Contributor at HDN:

Cinderella-11.jpg

Click on spoiler below for the rest of the images. Pics by CyberAthlete
Cinderella-11.jpg

Cinderella-2a1.jpg

Cinderella-3a1.jpg

Cinderella-3b1.jpg

Cinderella-3c1.jpg

Cinderella-3d1.jpg

Cinderella-5a1.jpg

Cinderella-5b1.jpg

Cinderella-6a1.jpg

Cinderella-6b1.jpg

Cinderella-71.jpg

Cinderella-81.jpg

Cinderella-91.jpg

Cinderella-101.jpg

Cinderella-11a1.jpg

Cinderella-11b1.jpg

Cinderella-121.jpg

Cinderella-131.jpg

Member pic courtesy of screamjojo:
View attachment 15269

Member pics courtesy of SpeedMasterLee:
20120904_171235.jpg

20120904_171250.jpg

Inside art picture courtesy of ash:

Attachments

• 400063160541.jpg
    400063160541.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 368
Last edited by a moderator:
Swung back in today and like everyone mentioned it was in the New Release rack, and I gotta say this is one of the more beautiful steelbooks/vivas I have ever seen. It is gorgeous it puts Avengers to shame sadly though I enjoy the Avengers movie much more.

I like that they do that, at least it makes the Ebay hoarders pay for something.

Its actually more of an excuse for hoarders to force to get back their money's worth by reselling.

In a collector's standpoint, I agree with you but unfortunately business wise its an opportunity of reselling.

I picked up my copy yesterday from the Oakland/Emeryville BB and they had a couple still left on the shelf.

And I don't know if this is a common trait of all the Cinderella metal box's, but each copy I was checking out has a kinda bow on the embroidered logo that you can kinda push in with your thumb and have it pop back out, unlike The Avengers metal box. It's a solid box, but the material is a little thin in that area I'm guessing

I picked up my copy yesterday from the Oakland/Emeryville BB and they had a couple still left on the shelf.

And I don't know if this is a common trait of all the Cinderella metal box's, but each copy I was checking out has a kinda bow on the embroidered logo that you can kinda push in with your thumb and have it pop back out, unlike The Avengers metal box. It's a solid box, but the material is a little thin in that area I'm guessing

Some Avengers Have that "poppy" front plate

Yup all of mine are like that but it's not noticeable unless you start playing with it like that :)

i've noticed that too, so now i try to check and put back on shelf if it has too much 'pop'. i figure it will be worse once plastic is removed.

I got mine, but again wasn't easy. I did the pre-order online for in store pickup and got a backorder email shortly after placing the pre-order. I called the next day and asked "how am I getting a backorder email for an item that isn't going to be released till tommorrow?" they said it just means it's gonna take longer to fullfill. I asked can you please check, after being on hold for like 5min. she came back and said they are here, you can pick them up today. :oohyeah:

PICS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO OP!

Collector's rejoice as Best Buy (USA)/Future Shop (Canada) have released a beautiful metal box casing for Cinderella. This casing is available while supplies last and is attainable when you make a pre-order deposit towards any blu-ray copy of Cinderella.

This case has a lush blue color that you have to see in person to fully appreciate. The glass slipper on the cushion is the ideal choice for the front cover, in my opinion. And it ties in really nicely along with the inside art, which shows a pivotal moment in the story where Cinderella loses that slipper. The embossing on the title and the sub-title has a good amount of depth which will satisfy even the pickiest of collector. All in all this is a fantastic release and a must have in any one's collection, whether they've outgrown Disney animated features or not. Which brings me to the question: who can out grow Disney animated features?

If you haven't caught on already, I'm going to try help the sight by taking "official" pictures of any collectible/metal box/steelbook I can get my hands on, and that my budget allows. Introductions later. For now, my name is Cyber :) Hi.

Cinderella-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: