Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 5, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $41.99
Notes: Gloss Finish

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.jpg

Last edited:
Extras

The Making of Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny

Chapter 1 – Prologue – Harrison Ford leaps back into action as Indiana Jones! Journey to 1944 as this featurette reveals the filmmakers, characters, stunts, locations, and incredible visual effects that make up the thrilling opening of Dial of Destiny!

Chapter 2 – New York – Blast off to adventure as James Mangold showcases the re-creation of 1969 Manhattan for the Moon Parade chase. This featurette spotlights Helena (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) as John Williams conducts his beautiful new theme for this compelling character.

Chapter 3 – Morocco – The man in the hat is back! Explore Morocco as this featurette breaks down the white-knuckle stunts of the medina tuk-tuk chase and hotel brawl. Meet Teddy (Ethann Isidore), Indy’s precocious new ally in the hunt for the dial!

Chapter 4 – Sicily – Meet Renaldo (Antonio Banderas) as he guides our heroes on a perilous underwater treasure hunt! Catch up with Harrison Ford and Phoebe Waller-Bridge on location in Sicily and explore the caverns, traps, and bugs surrounding Archimedes’ tomb!

Chapter 5 – Finale – This featurette breaks down the thrilling climax to the Indiana Jones series. Cast and filmmakers James Mangold, Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, John Williams, Steven Spielberg, and Harrison Ford bid farewell to one of the greatest heroes of all time.

Lets be honest, I don't think anyone was actually expecting them to slap the theatrical poster on the front were they..

Yeah, but still they can do better than this sh*t. But they won't. Too bad they can do full glossy but when it comes to artwork they do ****. I wonder what happened with Blue Beetle. Why didn't just do there span of wings over front and back.
Literal dum8a55e5.

Brown.
Looks like an Executive wiped it's arrogant arse on the artists design. Thanked them for their service, chuckled, placed a note on their bosses desk in the completed file and then f'd off to an all expenses paid evening dinner with their assistant.
Honestly! Tragedy. About on par with the film if we're being honest.
:woot: :D

Oh damn, that sucks. The only thing worse would've been that bare silver line...
I hate wraparound art, when it's only alright looking as a whole, which you will never see it as. Who's opening their steelbooks all the way and keeping them flat that way?

Lets be honest, I don't think anyone was actually expecting them to slap the theatrical poster on the front were they..
I was... one of them.

Reactions: bradipolpo
Well they certainly could do better but i guess they went with (un)success of this movie. It's Disney there's always smh...

Extras

The Making of Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny

Chapter 1 – Prologue – Harrison Ford leaps back into action as Indiana Jones! Journey to 1944 as this featurette reveals the filmmakers, characters, stunts, locations, and incredible visual effects that make up the thrilling opening of Dial of Destiny!

Chapter 2 – New York – Blast off to adventure as James Mangold showcases the re-creation of 1969 Manhattan for the Moon Parade chase. This featurette spotlights Helena (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) as John Williams conducts his beautiful new theme for this compelling character.

Chapter 3 – Morocco – The man in the hat is back! Explore Morocco as this featurette breaks down the white-knuckle stunts of the medina tuk-tuk chase and hotel brawl. Meet Teddy (Ethann Isidore), Indy’s precocious new ally in the hunt for the dial!

Chapter 4 – Sicily – Meet Renaldo (Antonio Banderas) as he guides our heroes on a perilous underwater treasure hunt! Catch up with Harrison Ford and Phoebe Waller-Bridge on location in Sicily and explore the caverns, traps, and bugs surrounding Archimedes’ tomb!

Chapter 5 – Finale – This featurette breaks down the thrilling climax to the Indiana Jones series. Cast and filmmakers James Mangold, Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, John Williams, Steven Spielberg, and Harrison Ford bid farewell to one of the greatest heroes of all time.

Also includes:

Score Only Version of the Movie – Listen to John Williams’ iconic music on an isolated track as you watch the film.