Cineshop Museum - is it legit?

Sep 11, 2011
Has anyone ever used this site based in france to order rare blu rays and dvds? they are a bit expensive but you can pick up some really rare stuff from them. I'm not being paid to promote them btw. Just another channel to look for rare stuff.

http://www.cineshop-museum.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon
If i remember correctly this site belongs to one of the owners/admins of the importforums which was a similar community to this that i used to be a member of, back in the day when DVD's were the thing.

I have never bought there due to the prices but back then it was praised as super legit!

Just to clear this up, this shop/store was in NO WAY associated, affiliated or belonging to anyone with The Import Forums! A member joined promoting this store (username face IIRC) and was banned for promoting this place.

Again, this was nothing to do with The Import Forums

2 years ago I bought King Kong Production Diaries DVD (Japanese) with Weta Statue.

I think the site is legit, but most of the items are quite pricey.

I already bought several times
however currently I am having trouble with them
Buy the January 7
and not yet received
say was lost
slow to respond
wait 2 more days
but I do claim to Paypal

i received this order today
but not open yet
i leave the feed back tomorrow

but take 2 moths so arrive

WARNING BE CAREFUL
I used this website once and never again!

I explained to them it was the wrong boxset they sent, they refused to send me the correct one and tried to say this is the one I ordered but it wasn't.:angry:

They stopped answering my e-mails. I have been conned, spent a lot of money on shipping and a boxset I do not want.:angry:

The item ordered from this website was expensive as well as the postage to the UK, but they did not send me the correct special edition of the film that I ordered, instead they sent me a different edition of the film and although the boxset was sealed the poor condition it was in looked like it had been stored in an attic for years. :(

Last edited:
I ordered one item from them, and I can say their prices are very high, and it took two months to arrive. At least it was the correct item....

Do these guys have items in stock? Im after an item cant find anywhere else yet they have it on site? I could drop an email but they probably say they have.
But im not so sure they could have it when most other places dont.
Have much of you guys been messed about with your payment or getting items and how is there packing.

Do these guys have items in stock? Im after an item cant find anywhere else yet they have it on site? I could drop an email but they probably say they have.
But im not so sure they could have it when most other places dont.
Have much of you guys been messed about with your payment or getting items and how is there packing.

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but you should not place any order on their site. At least do not transfer money in advance.
I don't think they have anything in stock nowdays and they do not answer on any e-mail.
I've used this site couple of years ago and it went well except the delivery was very slow. Couple of months ago I've ordered something there, but did not pay. It would be great to have that set, but I don't want to risk the money, so I asked them many times that I can transfer via Paypal just let me know to where. No answer at all.
I've read 2-3 stories since then from people who used bank transfer in advance, no answer and no money back.

i ordered things in the past when they were partners of a French collectors forum. Everything went smoothly.
But they got banned from the forum like 2 years ago, and since then i only heard complaints... Items not received, doe not answer mails or phone and so on...

i ordered things in the past when they were partners of a French collectors forum. Everything went smoothly.
But they got banned from the forum like 2 years ago, and since then i only heard complaints... Items not received, doe not answer mails or phone and so on...
Thats a shame as they have an item i cant find anywhere else and thought i order but probably stay clear. Which is annoying

Ive heard nothing but bad things about them. For example i read of a case where someone purchased something for 7 thousand dollars and never got it. they kept contacting them but kept being told it would be shipped soon. it never was. luckily they used paypal and were refunded the money.

Ive heard nothing but bad things about them. For example i read of a case where someone purchased something for 7 thousand dollars and never got it. they kept contacting them but kept being told it would be shipped soon. it never was. luckily they used paypal and were refunded the money.
Yes i read about that.

Was after the blade reaper blu ray they have on special but probably not get one by sounds of it.