Slipbox City Lights (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.25) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, 2016
Purchase links:
PlainArchive.com
Dual Pack - City Lights + Modern Times
Triple Pack - Rust And Bone + City Lights + Modern Times
Price: $30.89 - $ 61.00 (Dual Pack) - $91.00 (Triple Pack)

13116376_875948542549629_3863189868587108673_o.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dual pack preordered #10665.

Money is extremely tight for the next couple of months but gave the sob story and puppy dog eyes to my amazing mum who treated me for my birthday. Even at 39 you're never too old for a treat from your mum! :thumbs::drool::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
From PA facebook :
"Dear International customers,
City Lights and Modern Times are almost sold out for our Korean customers and we've been receiving requests from local retailers to re-stock them.
The remaining copies for our overseas customers will be allocated to local retailers after midnight. If you wish to secure a copy, please visit our website and pre-order now.
Thank you for your understanding."

From PA facebook :
"Dear International customers,
City Lights and Modern Times are almost sold out for our Korean customers and we've been receiving requests from local retailers to re-stock them.
The remaining copies for our overseas customers will be allocated to local retailers after midnight. If you wish to secure a copy, please visit our website and pre-order now.
Thank you for your understanding."
Hurry up ladies and gents! Order em now!

Reactions: harry
yep. but this relesase is not THE one to have. IMO. just today checked CC extras and they are soooooooooooooooooooooo much better.
TBH - I rarely have time to view extras anymore. So I rarely buy based on extras.
Criterion Edition may very well be better (I have been a Criterion buyer since laserdiscs), but I could not pass on the beautiful packaging.:thumbs:

TBH - I rarely have time to view extras anymore. So I rarely buy based on extras.
Criterion Edition may very well be better (I have been a Criterion buyer since laserdiscs), but I could not pass on the beautiful packaging.:thumbs:

...yes, this is beautinful. but. I. Am. Outta. Cash. more or less ...

(n):dunno::bag:

:arghh:

thinking of cutting my veins for missus to have my insurance. yep. it covers it. :cautious:

Reactions: C.C. 95
...yes, this is beautinful. but. I. Am. Outta. Cash. more or less ...

(n):dunno::bag:

:arghh:

thinking of cutting my veins for missus to have my insurance. yep. it covers it. :cautious:
I expect this will be around. After all, a lot of collectors now are young 'uns who don't give a toss about classic films.
Leave the veins alone!;)

I expect this will be around. After all, a lot of collectors now are young 'uns who don't give a toss about classic films.
Leave the veins alone!;)

Sounds like PA will pull from the international stock to supply their domestic stock, as they've sold out their domestic stock already. So this and Modern Times may not be around for long!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing and harry