Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 11, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia
Price: $25.99

file_67_4.jpg

file_68.jpg

"But... but... if we give him a fat bottom lip, everyone will know that it's supposed to be Stallone."

Lithgow looks like a 60-year-old goth. At least Rooker looks decent. Say, would you like a chocolate-covered pretzel?

Reactions: PunkNinja
"But... but... if we give him a fat bottom lip, everyone will know that it's supposed to be Stallone."

Lithgow looks like a 60-year-old goth. At least Rooker looks decent. Say, would you like a chocolate-covered pretzel?
I think they trying to go for cartoon caricature of Lithgow.
If they keep this cover art this will be a collector's item.

Lithgow and Rooker I can make out...who is that playing Stallone's little boy?
And they really need to get rid of the 'uncut' qualifier ala the U.K. edition. All it means is that they put back the footage from the real U.S. running time that they had no business taking out in the first place.

Whoever the artist was for this job should seriously consider a change in career (one that doesn't involve pencils)

if you stare at it real hard it grows on you ..... kinda like when they replay some song on the radio so much you begin to like.

Some pretty harsh comments in here... makes me feel bad for the artist, who is rather talented IMO. I think the art itself is great... it's just the likenesses for certain actors that's a bit off. It's still loads better than the steelbook anyway...

1.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
I think the lenti effect makes it a lot better. Especially Sly's profile angle.

Some pretty harsh comments in here... makes me feel bad for the artist, who is rather talented IMO. I think the art itself is great... it's just the likenesses for certain actors that's a bit off. It's still loads better than the steelbook anyway...

View attachment 205626
The artist is definatly talented, it's a hell of a lot better than I could do! Lol! It's just when you are going to create character shots you need to get them pretty much spot on otherwise people are going to pick it out a mile off. A couple of the likenesses are decent but the one they really needed to get right doesn't look like Stallone unfortunatly.