[CLOSED]Black Friday 2011 (USA Ad Scans and Chat)-See you in 2012!

How do you shop for deals on Black Friday?

• Online only!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • 50% offline, 50% online

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I don't shop at all on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wait and see and go where the best deals are

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I am too old for that craziness!

• Online only!

• Online only!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hidefninja-728x90.gif

BLACK FRIDAY'11 (NOVERMBER 25) CHAT

Post news, items you're hoping to score, deals, rumors and more here!

Retailer Ad Scans, Sales & News:

Amazon Current Sales

Black Friday Countdown-new deals in Electronics, Movies, Games, etc daily

Best Buy to open at 12 midnite

Info

Best Buy to Greet Black Friday Shoppers with Historic Midnight Store Opening
Best Buy to open doors to blockbuster CE deals at 12 midnight, Nov.25

Facebook sweepstakes offers Best Buy fans a prize pool of $25,000 in e-gift cards before and after Black Friday

MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 4, 2011 - On Nov. 25, the hottest Black Friday deals on must-have holiday gifts will be available even earlier when Best Buy opens its doors at 12 midnight. In more than 20 key markets, the retailer also will host a major cinematic event at its stores at 9 p.m. local time, details of which will be announced in coming days.

"At Best Buy, we're focused on creating an unparalleled shopping experience for our customers," said Barry Judge, Best Buy's executive vice president and chief marketing officer. "Black Friday is just the beginning. This commitment will come to life throughout the holiday season in a variety of offers and initiatives that give customers great values and the most convenient ways to shop for everyone on their list."

$25,000 Best Buy e-gift card prize pool for Facebook fans begins Nov. 20

Best Buy's Black Friday experience extends beyond Black Friday this year with a special offer for its Facebook fans: the chance to win from a prize pool of $25,000 worth of e-gift cards. Beginning Sunday, Nov. 20, and running through Monday, Nov. 28, fans will have the chance to win one of 10 e-gift cards daily. As the week progresses, so do the monetary values, on the last day, giving fans the chance to win one of 10 Best Buy e-gift cards valued at $500. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Stay tuned to http://www.Facebook.com/BestBuy for Official Rules and complete details.

Best Buy's "Hot" Holiday Offers Available Season-Long

Best Buy is stocked with the hottest gifts at the best prices this holiday season. Through its expanded offerings, customers can take advantage of a convenient, service-oriented experience both in-store and online aimed at reducing the stress of holiday shopping.

Free Shipping: From now through Dec. 27, Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on BestBuy.com. Unlike some retailers, no minimum purchase will be required and free shipping will apply to the over 400,000 items like computers and accessories, gaming software and hardware sold at BestBuy.com -with no exceptions -- for the eight full weeks leading up to and immediately following Christmas Day.

Same-Day Store Pickup: Customers can conveniently order their choice of products on www.bestbuy.com and conveniently pick them up at their local Best Buy store for free the in as little as 45 minutes.

Ship-to-Store: Order items from an expanded online assortment and have them shipped free to a local store for easy pickup.

Easy Returns: Best Buy is taking the stress out of holiday returns by continuing its no restocking fee policy, except for special orders, through the season and all year long. Best Buy also recognizes that sometimes the perfect gift may be a duplicate or not quite as perfect as the giver intended, so it has extended its return policy for purchases made this holiday shopping season. Gift purchases can be returned or exchanged from Nov. 13, 2011 through Jan. 24, 2012.

Price Matching: Best Buy customers will enjoy unbeatable prices on hot consumer electronics - guaranteed - this holiday season. Best Buy will match its retail store competitors on any identical available product for sale between Nov. 13, 2011 through Dec. 24, 2011 (Nov. 24 Thanksgiving Day through Nov. 28 Cyber Monday excluded). Best Buy customers who make a purchase during those dates also will have the peace of mind that, should Best Buy or a local retail store competitor reduce the price prior to Jan. 24, 2012, Best Buy will match the new lower price - just let us know.1
In addition to Best Buy big box locations, Best Buy Mobile specialty stores will also be opening earlier on Black Friday. Check the store locator page located on BestBuy.com for more information on specific Best Buy Mobile locations.

Best Buy Ad Scan here

Best Buy Black Friday Doorbuster Sneak Peak

Best Buy Free Shipping

Per BFads

Not to be outdone, Best Buy had some news of their own today, announcing that they will be offering free shipping on all items (with no minimum purchase) through BestBuy.com this holiday season.

Free shipping begins November 1 and lasts through December 27 with guaranteed Christmas delivery offered on orders placed before 11am EST on Tuesday, December 20. Additionally, if you're ordering a gift, the recipient can return or exchange the gift to a Best Buy retail store between November 13 and January 24.

BJ's Black Friday Ad Scan here

Fry's Ad here

Hastings Ad Scan here

HHgregg Ad Scan here

Kmart Toy Ad Scan here

Kmart Black Friday Ad here

Radio Shack item listing here.

Sears Black Friday Ad here

Staples Ad Scan here

Target Toy Coupon Book

Target Ad Scan here

***Stores open at 12am***

Toys R Us 'Big Toy Book' Ad Scan posted here

Toys R US Ad Scan here

***Stores open at 10 pm***

Walmart Ad Scan here[/B][/COLOR]

Walmart Amazing online deals

Walmart 'Price Guarantee'

Per BFads:

"Yesterday, Walmart announced their new holiday price-matching policy and on the surface, it sounds impressive. Called the Christmas Price Guarantee, if you purchase an eligible product at Walmart between November 1 and December 25 and later find it to be priced lower at another store, Walmart will refund the difference in the form of a gift card.

Unfortunately, the new policy does not include offers from online retailers, Black Friday ads or limited time offers, among other things. No word if this means Walmart won't allow price matching during Black Friday or just that you can't retroactively price match a Black Friday sale, but we're hoping it's the latter.

Walmart 'Sneak Peak' of Black Friday deals, by signing up at Walmart

Last edited:
I went to Wallyworld last year. Never again. They said they had BD staring at 5.99. But nothing was marked, they were in cardboard displays. I asked the clerk where the 5.99 BD were, he said the price were all mixed in, and to take to a cashier and they will tell youhow much they are. Like I am going to stand in line for a half an hour for a price check.

Thank god I am in the one part of the world where walmarts are not that close to my house with not that many even being in my state, so it would be a slim to none chance of me even going to one. I stick to the net mostly anyways.

OMG, yeah that 5.99 display thing was a nightmare....looked like an Apocalypse had happened when we went later in day, and no one had a clue....

I'm a camper and I also purchase at online stores while in line. Hardcore. This will be the 8th year ive done it.

I'm suprised to see no amazon bluray sales yet.

Hey Ocielz, LOL-no, several great sites out there providing info-I am just compiling for our nutty Black Friday shoppers,haha:) Glad you're finding it useful. If you see anything out there, please post and we can add to the OP. We'll need 'Red Bull' and plenty of help come a few weeks from now-haha!:)

Amazon Black Friday Countdown Sale link added to OP. New deals on Games, Movies, Electronics, etc, daily.

Store hours added to OP for Target and Toys R Us-feel free to subscribe to thread for more updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.