[CLOSED] GB Monsters University Blufans #8 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) with 3D slip

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
This is the group buy for Monsters University Blufans #8 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) with numbered 3D slip

total print run 1000.
Release date:
Unit price $60 each.

Limited two copies per member

please remember to write the number of copy that you request and the country where you are from when you place the order.

some words for the new Blufans group buy members:

You might be joining the Blufans group buy for the first time, I would like you understand some group buy procedures. Blufans group buys at HDN are made to happened by some hardworking members during their spare time. It is not a easy task as it seems. Normally one month from the date of your payment till you receive the steelbook is our goal. However, due to some unexpected factors, such as payment delay, custom holdup etc, the waiting time could take up to 2 months or even bit more. Please keep that in mind before sending your payment. patience is a virtue! Thank you and enjoy the experience!

View attachment 51189

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there - so I don't know if this is "acceptable" here or not, and my apologies if it isn't, but I was wondering if it'd be okay to cancel my order for this group buy? I just need to keep the finances in check right now (just got engaged!) and steelbooks have to take a cut. If it's too late to cancel, I totally understand and I'll make it work. Thanks very much either way.

Hey there - so I don't know if this is "acceptable" here or not, and my apologies if it isn't, but I was wondering if it'd be okay to cancel my order for this group buy? I just need to keep the finances in check right now (just got engaged!) and steelbooks have to take a cut. If it's too late to cancel, I totally understand and I'll make it work. Thanks very much either way.

It's not my call on backing out of the group buy, but congrats on your engagement! :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84

If at all possible can I take mdewater place on the list for this steelbook. If so to USA please. Thank you
By the way congratulations on the engagement.

Last edited:
i initially put my name down for this GB (post #11, first page), but i lost my job today, and i'm sorry but i have to cut back on any expenses not essentially needed at the moment (affording a place to sleep and something to eat has more priority)...
so again, i'm very sorry kevin, but i have to drop out here, i hope it's not too late.
if someone else needs a place in this GB, here you go!

having an incomplete BLUFANS collection sucks the most! :(

i wish the reason was engagement or marriage or whatever, but it's not. f###ed up situation here.

Last edited:
i initially put my name down for this GB (post #11, first page), but i lost my job today, and i'm sorry but i have to cut back on any expenses not essentially needed at the moment (affording a place to sleep and something to eat has more priority)...
so again, i'm very sorry kevin, but i have to drop out here, i hope it's not too late.
if someone else needs a place in this GB, here you go!

having an incomplete BLUFANS collection sucks the most! :(

i wish the reason was engagement or marriage or whatever, but it's not. f###ed up situation here.

Sorry to hear that! No problem! Simply edit your post and delete the request.

Reactions: Thelite13
Status
Not open for further replies.