[CLOSED]GB (surfury) play.com Exclusives Fox Wave (Braveheart, Alien, Predator, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
STEELBOOKS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE SHIPPED on MONDAY, June 25th, 2012. Make that Wednesday June 27 for those not yet invoiced. Sorreeee

PLEASE CONTACT apsmith21 with concerns or questions.

SORRY BUT DUE TO DEMAND THIS IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW BUYERS, PLEASE GO HERE INSTEAD, STILL OPEN TO LISTED BUYERS

I am doing a Group Buy on ALL the new titles in the new wave at play.com, as per the news provided exclusively to Hidefninja.com. Release date is to be June 4th. Retail prices are £9.99 each, except for Alien which is £19.99. :oohyeah:

The first 2 Steelbooks will be charged at £2.50 per Steelbook, subsequent Steelbooks will be charged at £1.50 per Steelbook. There will be a maximum surcharge per Group Buy of £12. I want to keep members interested in buying this way but the amount of work, external purchases, etc will vary depending on amount bought, remember I am an avid collector like the rest of you and want to do this for the least cost to you.
A substantial amount of time & effort goes into these Group Buys and whilst tips are always encouraged and very much appreciated, they are not mandatory :rolleyes:. A good portion from the surcharges above will be donated back to the site to assist. The amount of donation has been approved.

All shipping/postage costs will be on top. If we can combine shipping wherever possible we will. Any member whose total Steelbooks' retail cost is over £50 will need extra insurance however this will also require Signed For service to be included for our mutual protection. This can be waived if we both agree, but all risk will be born by the Buyer.

Needless to say if you join the Group Buy, you commit to buy, if you're not sure then don't join.

Guys & gals, and this is important (and I don't like laying down the law) but PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS WAVE. If you do (unless urgent, private, of course) I WILL DROP YOU TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST. :tear:

Please refer to the individual release threads for full details. The links to the respective titles are listed below. As usual for a play.com Group Buy this will NOT be for those who can deal direct with play, i.e. UK & mainland Europe. Multiples available but due to demand this will be initially limited to 2 copies per title. :cool:

A-Team
Alien Anthology
Braveheart
Fight Club
Man on Fire
Predator
Taken
Wolverine

SORRY BUT DUE TO DEMAND THIS IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW BUYERS, PLEASE GO HERE INSTEAD, STILL OPEN (last time I looked) TO LISTED BUYERS
I have a spreadsheet below which I will update regularly, please check you are on it and that all your details are correct.
Fox Wave New a Crop.jpg

Some of you will note that your position in the "order" may have changed, don't worry it hasn't, honest, also there are colours by your name: these are purely administrative.
Remember it is your responsibility to check it's correct.

Attachments

• MB Para 1 US Crop.jpg
    MB Para 1 US Crop.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a pain in the butt, but have you managed to get mine out yet?

Hand on heart, they have all gone bar a couple who have yet to send me details requested or money for the steels (you know who you are !!). If you have yet to be billed for shipping I have taken it on myself to send them out at my expense and claim money later, when I have a chance to let dust settle and clear all the boxes away. (Called "keeping the wife happy"). I stress I wouldn't normally do that and it was only because I knew the members that were left.

Ez, you ain't a pain believe me, hope they arrive soon, but I think yours was in last batch to go.

Last edited:
OK Dave...
The FOX has landed!:oohyeah:
All perfect as usual.
Plus a bonus.....I forgot I had Chronicle coming so it was a pleasant surprise!:hilarious:
Great job buddy and I hope all is well with the family.

Feedback left.

Reactions: surfury
Holy smokes, you weren't kidding! EEK! Did you use a whole roll of tape just on mine alone!? :scat: That's the best damn packing job I've ever seen. When I opened the box I'm presented with what can only be described as a huge giant bubble! :hilarious: Freakin' Awesome!

Those individual Play.com boxes are bad-ass. Each steelbook perfectly nestled inside a foam bedding tucked inside a little box. Perfection Play. :oohyeah:

Anyways all the steelbooks are in pristine condition of course.
icon14.gif
I'll post pictures in the steelbook forum in the usual latest haul thread in a little while.

Also I'll be leaving you awesome iTrader feedback. ;)
I also hope your in-law is doing better too.

Thanks Dave :D

Reactions: surfury
Status
Not open for further replies.