[CLOSED] GB: Terminator Salvation (SWE) For International Members Only

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
I negotiated a discount with the eBay seller which enabled me to purchase 40 copies for £19.67 including shipping. So to help out our International (none UK) members I am going to offer 38 of these at £19.67 plus the below shipping rates. There's a limit of 3 copies per member.

I am doing this to help International members attain this at a good price, so please NO TIPS! as that would negate the savings made by purchasing from this GB. I will also absorb the GB costs, so all you guys have to pay is the steelbook cost of £19.67 + the shipping cost as outlined below, and the paypal fees for the total purchase as I cannot accept gift payments. Payment will be needed by 5PM BST on Thursday 9th May as I will need to pay for them all by then.

Shipping:

Within Europe: £4.95 via Airmail for 1-2 steelbooks, £7.85 via Airmail for 3 steelbooks

Rest of The World: £7.55 via Airmial for 1-2 steelbooks, £13.25 via Airmail for 3 steelbooks

Total cost within Europe (including Paypal fees): 1 copy = £25.69, 2 copies = £46.06, 3 copies = £66.86

Total cost within the Rest of the World (including Paypal fees): 1 copy = £28.39, 2 copies = £48.75, 3 copies = £75.01

Participants

1) pacman - Sweden - SHIPPED ON 18/05
2) biscuitnoir - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
3) tridon - Canada - SHIPPED ON 18/05
4) AlexG - USA - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
5) EmiP6 - France - SHIPPED ON 18/05

6) Madness - USA - SHIPPED ON 20/05
7) Deadline - Australia - SHIPPED ON 18/05

8) Ardu - Germany - SHIPPED ON 18/05
9) wjasoncul - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
10) Staind - Germany - PAYMENT RECEIVED
11) landus - Portugal - SHIPPED ON 18/05
12) steveguna - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
13) rodtp - Australia - PAYMENT RECEIVED
14) irvine3008 - Malaysia - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
15) mima2005 - Australia - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
16) Henke007 - Sweden - PAYMENT RECEIVED
17) Henke007 - Sweden - PAYMENT RECEIVED
18) AirZonk - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
19) bluraysteel - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
20) bluraysteel - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
21) adrenaline78 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
22) adrenaline78 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
23) NazguL66 - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
24) frankfish44 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
25) BDestroyer8418 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
26) themortalplague - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
27) altermann - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
28) Monkey2005 - Australia - SHIPPED ON 18/05
29) BigBlizz - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
30) madnaxal78 - USA - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
31) Blayze17 - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
32) metal hunter- Germany - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
33) metal hunter - Germany - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
34) marmup - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
35) athana - Thailand - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
36) athana - Thailand - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
37) jayhsong - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
38) DevilSmoke - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
39) ASHGOON - Australia - PAYMENT RECEIVED
40) extantsrevenge - Germany - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G PAYMENT RECEIVED
41) extantsrevenge - Germany - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G PAYMENT RECEIVED
42) MasterBlaster - Germany - TO BE SHIPPED WITH OTHER GB ITEMS

Last edited:
OK guys, everyone has been added so far.

As stated previously, I can ship your copy with H&G if your in both GB's. Also, there's the exclusive ES release of GI Joe coming up, so I could always send the 3 together if you sign up to my GB for that one too, although by the looks of it there's an August 1st release date so it would be a long wait.

1 to the US please. Possibly shipped with another US member to save on shipping. Would gladly be a US hub if anyone was interested

What kind of savings would we be talking about here?

I've just had a look and the heaviest parcel I can send to the US is 2Kg, until I get my new parcel scales on Friday I won't know exactly how much it would weigh for all of those steels plus the relevant packaging. But if we base it on 2Kg with insurance for £250, it would cost £31.40, divide that by the 9 current GB members from the US and it breaks down to £3.49 each. I can of course do this, but if when the scales arrive I find that the package weighs more than 2Kg then I won't be able to send them all in 1 package. So I will let you decide between you, but please remember payment needs to be made by 5PM BST tomorrow.

GB now full, thanks to all the participants :)

I'll PM the invoices a little later, payment is needed by 5PM BST tomorrow. If the US members would like shipping to a hub, please let me know by then.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Can you put me down please for 1 to Australia

The last spot just went, but since you helped me out the with GoT Baratheon slip (it was you, right?) I'll put you on the list and you can have 1 of the copies I was going to keep myself.