[CLOSED] GB: Terminator Salvation (SWE) For International Members Only

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
I negotiated a discount with the eBay seller which enabled me to purchase 40 copies for £19.67 including shipping. So to help out our International (none UK) members I am going to offer 38 of these at £19.67 plus the below shipping rates. There's a limit of 3 copies per member.

I am doing this to help International members attain this at a good price, so please NO TIPS! as that would negate the savings made by purchasing from this GB. I will also absorb the GB costs, so all you guys have to pay is the steelbook cost of £19.67 + the shipping cost as outlined below, and the paypal fees for the total purchase as I cannot accept gift payments. Payment will be needed by 5PM BST on Thursday 9th May as I will need to pay for them all by then.

Shipping:

Within Europe: £4.95 via Airmail for 1-2 steelbooks, £7.85 via Airmail for 3 steelbooks

Rest of The World: £7.55 via Airmial for 1-2 steelbooks, £13.25 via Airmail for 3 steelbooks

Total cost within Europe (including Paypal fees): 1 copy = £25.69, 2 copies = £46.06, 3 copies = £66.86

Total cost within the Rest of the World (including Paypal fees): 1 copy = £28.39, 2 copies = £48.75, 3 copies = £75.01

Participants

1) pacman - Sweden - SHIPPED ON 18/05
2) biscuitnoir - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
3) tridon - Canada - SHIPPED ON 18/05
4) AlexG - USA - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
5) EmiP6 - France - SHIPPED ON 18/05

6) Madness - USA - SHIPPED ON 20/05
7) Deadline - Australia - SHIPPED ON 18/05

8) Ardu - Germany - SHIPPED ON 18/05
9) wjasoncul - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
10) Staind - Germany - PAYMENT RECEIVED
11) landus - Portugal - SHIPPED ON 18/05
12) steveguna - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
13) rodtp - Australia - PAYMENT RECEIVED
14) irvine3008 - Malaysia - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
15) mima2005 - Australia - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
16) Henke007 - Sweden - PAYMENT RECEIVED
17) Henke007 - Sweden - PAYMENT RECEIVED
18) AirZonk - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
19) bluraysteel - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
20) bluraysteel - Canada - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G - PAYMENT RECEIVED
21) adrenaline78 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
22) adrenaline78 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
23) NazguL66 - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
24) frankfish44 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
25) BDestroyer8418 - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
26) themortalplague - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
27) altermann - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
28) Monkey2005 - Australia - SHIPPED ON 18/05
29) BigBlizz - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
30) madnaxal78 - USA - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
31) Blayze17 - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
32) metal hunter- Germany - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
33) metal hunter - Germany - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
34) marmup - USA - PAYMENT RECEIVED
35) athana - Thailand - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
36) athana - Thailand - *SHIPPED ON 20/05*
37) jayhsong - USA - SHIPPED ON 18/05
38) DevilSmoke - Canada - PAYMENT RECEIVED
39) ASHGOON - Australia - PAYMENT RECEIVED
40) extantsrevenge - Germany - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G PAYMENT RECEIVED
41) extantsrevenge - Germany - TO BE SHIPPED WITH H&G PAYMENT RECEIVED
42) MasterBlaster - Germany - TO BE SHIPPED WITH OTHER GB ITEMS

Last edited:
Thanks for the payments, guys. Adrenaline, as much as it's appreciated I'm not keeping any tips, so I've refunded the tip amount back to you, thanks though :)

BigBlizz and chanfm, I'll let you know if anybody drops out, but I'm only waiting on 3 payments now so it's like unlikely, sorry.

No worries Ben! I have managed to secure my copies with the help of a UK mate.

OK, just for you guys I spoke with the seller and have secured another 10 copies at the special GB price, so I'll add you both to the GB and send the invoice immediately.
you rock Rover!
payment has been sent

Last edited:
OK guys, GB now closed. I'll try to source a couple more for the last couple of guys.

*EDIT*

I've only just noticed that the seller has sold out! To make it fair I'll limit the last 10 participants to 1 copy, at least that way everybody who wanted it gets at least 1.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Actually, ignore the above message. I spoke with the seller and managed to secure another couple of copies, so everyone who has request 1/2 can have them. But that really does have to be it now, otherwise this GB will go on forever!

Last edited:
Salute to Rover

OK guys, GB now closed. I'll try to source a couple more for the last couple of guys.

*EDIT*

I've only just noticed that the seller has sold out! To make it fair I'll limit the last 10 participants to 1 copy, at least that way everybody who wanted it gets at least 1.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Actually, ignore the above message. I spoke with the seller and managed to secure another couple of copies, so everyone who has request 1/2 can have them. But that really does have to be it now, otherwise this GB will go on forever!

rover, you are great man :scat:

Reactions: roverite