carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Logan E1 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #77) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Logan E1 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #77) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Logan E1

GB CLOSED 6.6.2017

Release thread: Logan

View attachment 314922

Price: 1000 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 60 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 80 CZK

Total: 1140 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information...

Read more about this group buy...

payment sent without note, but sent email. When I chose my payment method through paypal it automatically processed, so to other people purchasing, add your note before you do anything else.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
@apsmith21 No paypal email received so I'm not sure and very bad connection atm so can't check for the next 2-3h :-/

These are about to sell out - if the system doesn't show your transaction as "validated" your copy won't be reserved. I would suggest trying again and then asking Karel to refund you if there is indeed two payments. He's very quick on the refund.

Sure, but without payment confirmation from you, showing it from paypal, you're going to have to purchase again, as the transaction shows as unpaid in the system.

That's why I'm suggesting you check paypal and confirm back that it went through.

Then I can update your transaction here. :)

Here is my PayPal confirmation but only for HDN fees. Really weird.

If I buy again, how can i remove the HDN fees as they are already paid?

First time with the new system, sorry :-(

Attachments

• IMG_5164.PNG
    IMG_5164.PNG
    83.1 KB · Views: 158
Here is my PayPal confirmation but only for HDN fees. Really weird.

If I buy again, how can i remove the HDN fees as they are already paid?

First time with the new system, sorry :-(

There should be 2x transactions - one to HDN and one to Karel.

If you only have the 1 payment to HDN, I'm more than happy to refund your extra GB fee payment.

Just pm me your e-mail address later.

Would suggest trying to buy that other copy ASAP.

Dear Karel,

Payment and email sent for Logan E1 number 37 as requested.:thumbs:

I did not include note when paying through Paypal - Sorry :banghead:

I will pay 330CZK for ship now when instructed to do so :)