CONAN The Barbarian NL - Limited to 2250 with Certficate

Members&Friends!

I am able to source more of these limited Boxes, so if you have firm interest, please post it here, so I'll run a GB on this Board as well ;)

Cheers
Sascha

Those other 4 copies I picked up for other people, so I only have my own set left.
I've ordered a couple of times at Bol.com and they've always packaged their stuff well.
Also, this set is quite sturdy so it should arrive in mint condition if you order one.

Those other 4 copies I picked up for other people, so I only have my own set left.
I've ordered a couple of times at Bol.com and they've always packaged their stuff well.
Also, this set is quite sturdy so it should arrive in mint condition if you order one.

Yeah... still it's over the 25 euro limit for customs for me...

Has anybody shipped one from bol.com? Do they package them well?

The shipping took a while to get to me in the US but they did a good job of packaging this in a cardboard box as I had multiple copies of this and other steelbooks. Problem is that they did not "protect" the steelbooks and simply pile them into the box with these sets, which as tosti said, are pretty sturdy. A couple of my steels were dinged up during transit. I would say they are very helpful in responding to my queries for exchanges. Very nice set by the way and I agree with Rockafella, it will sell out soon as more folks get their hands on this.

Reactions: VRob98
I just got my package from Bol and the box arrived damaged. I'll have to send it back, there's no way I'm accepting it. Packaging was poor. Even had it gift-wrapped, didn't help one bit.

I just got my package from Bol and the box arrived damaged. I'll have to send it back, there's no way I'm accepting it. Packaging was poor. Even had it gift-wrapped, didn't help one bit.

Their packaging is awful. Mine turned up in just a massive card envelope. No bubble wrap or anything. Luckily there was no damage to it.

Their packaging is awful. Mine turned up in just a massive card envelope. No bubble wrap or anything. Luckily there was no damage to it.

Their customer service is even worser !! I hope MrsRobinson gets it cleared up , im still awaiting a refund !!

Take care
John

@Masterblaster, ouch, that doesn't sound too good, but I'm sure you'll get your refund. Hopefully, soon! Today, maybe? ;)

@Jitstark, thanks a bunch, good thoughts always help ;)