Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
So what say you Ninjas? How do you like this Ninja Week so far?

Up for grabs is a copy of Battle Royale [Play]. :LOL:

To Enter:
One entry per person
If you could switch places with anyone in the world who would it be with and why?

The give away will end 2/9/2013 @ 9am (ET)
At the end of the give away I will put your numbers into a random generator to select a WINNER!

Good Luck Ninjas! :scat:

Battle Royale

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracy Morgan so I could kill myself! No but seriously Mike Brown, Owner of my Cincinnati Bengals. I would sign AJ, Geno and every other Georgia Bulldog to long term contracts. Then I would finally hire a GM and donate 50% of my money & majority ownership to some fan in Atlanta, Ga who visits HDN 15+ times a day and name rhymes witn "Due Rent". Nope, would still rather be Tracy Morgan for day just to kill myself. Tracy Morgan sucks! :LOL:

Last edited:
I would probably most want to change places with a Premier League footballer! Over 100 grand a week for playing the beautiful game in front of thousands of fans, wow what's not to like with that :)

Richard Branson...he seems like a cool headed person at times...then I'd put up a lot of Independent record labels again and have a steelbook museum....
Thanks for the give-away!

Right now it's got to be DJ Sasha who's dj'ing at the barefoot festival in Goa this weekend. Lucky bastard :)

And I'm off tmrw morning :) Two days of music, sun and the sand!

I'd be very very happy to trade places with my wife right now, she is out for a stupid dinner and I know she'd love to be home with the kids instead, poor girl :(

I have the steel already, so no entry for me please :)

Last edited:
If its just a temporary switch, I would pretty much be anyone that's rich and gets to sleep with beautiful women.
If its permanent, I'd have to pass. I like my life! :)

chipvideo... because i would like to be surrounded by hundreds of rare new/sealed steelbooks for a day:hilarious:

i wonder if i would i be able to take some steelbooks with me when i return back to my original self?

Status
Not open for further replies.