Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on the lenti reveal. Also, I assume this is the regular VC-1 encoded BD that has been out for years and not a new one?

people on the gb payement is expected by 22nd nov 1pm cst deadline its just on my invoice there are 21 people that still have not read there pm invoice yet otherwise some will be missing out.

basil :thumbs:
if there are any spare single lenti's going, I'd be glad to take one of your hand (would save me chosing :) ) lol

Otherwise am gonna see which lenti am able to get tomorrow(I imagine demand should dictate one way or another)

The list hasnt been updated as i have paid and i am not green on the list. There is probably less than 21 who have not yet paid

no i was refering to the pm invoice where people who have not even opened it is currently down to 8 atm

and deadline is tonight 22nd at 7pm uk or 1pm cst

for those that havent paid will be kicked out and miss out

anyway there it is :rolleyes:

refering to

@a1helios @bobzilla @DEMARS @Familyguy824 @Giovanni cortes @Hooltra

check your pms

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
Waiting on the lenti reveal. Also, I assume this is the regular VC-1 encoded BD that has been out for years and not a new one?

You are correct, I have no idea what this encoding VC-1 is :rofl::bag: ...but some members who were discussing this topic mentioned that it would be the old encoded one, and Not a new disk.

You are correct, I have no idea what this encoding VC-1 is :rofl::bag: ...but some members who were discussing this topic mentioned that it would be the old encoded one, and Not a new disk.
It was the old method used for encoding discs before they moved to MPEG-4/ AVC. A lot of the earlier releases used VC-1 and they were not as good as the current transfers.

You are correct, I have no idea what this encoding VC-1 is :rofl::bag: ...
As @Sigill says, it is just an older way of encoding. Interestingly, or not to whoever cares, the HD-DVD is better than the blu-ray, I have both lol. It's annoying that WB haven't done a better one since, for IMO, a great movie. Maybe a 4K is in the works. Someone just send me the steel and slip so I can put my HD-DVD in :arghh:

Tomorrow? Thought it went on sale at Manta in 47.5hours from now. 1pm UK time on the 24th.
Site goes live 24th but GB cut off is sooner - so on 23rd, today, if any lenti's are floating free and unpaid, I'd be happy to take random, either version lenti, save having to make the lenti choice myself :)

Pretty big print run for this.

Would this film have such a large following that this won't still be available directly from Manta Lab after Christmas?

I'm skint :rofl::LOL:
I had to cancel lot of orders with Zavvi and Amazon
Way too manny releases next 2 weeks
I will have to pass on this tomorrow for the Full Slip Glow in the Dark

GB Lenti A will do me for now and that's paid for

If the Full Slip Glow in the Dark is still in stock in the new year I will decide then if to get the Full Slip Glow in the Dark