Cooey's Giveaway number 5! Logan Doll...wait what??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
HOST:
cooey

DURATION:
Starting on the 3rd day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

One winner will receive empty steelbooks for MantaLab's Logan release and HDZeta's Sucker Punch!

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Thank the thread and reply to the following - If you had free reign and did not have to worry about licensing rights, etc how would you bring back Logan into the MCU?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
Shipping is paid for by the winner. Both steelbooks are empty and may have a slight imperfection or two.

Last edited:
I Would make him come back to life after 10 years and make his Logan storyline fit into the MCU. His Healing Factor kicks into High gear and better than ever!!!! Makes him much younger and ready to fight along the Avengers and The New Mutants......who are led by Laura aka X-23!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
With a new Logan, they should use him as an antagonist for the Avengers in a future movie. Should prove to be pretty cool this way. :hungry:
Awesome giveaway, thanks! :thumbs:

I kind of want to keep the X-Men seperate from the MCU still.

If it did happen though, not sure how it would pan out, but would have to have Bruce Banner stumble across him and have the classic Wolverine VS Hulk battle.

Thanks!

Thanks @cooey :thumbs:

I'd have Dr. Strange reverse time and prevent his death. Upon waking up he says, "Who the hell are you guys?" and that's when the Avengers greet him and try to convince him to join. Wolverine gives them the middle adamantanium finger claw and walks away. That's when Thanos shows up and wrecks the earth... so he decides to join!
wolverine avengers.jpg

Whoa! Thanks for the giveaway! @cooey

I would want to see Cable go back in time to recruit a team, Wolverine, Iron Man ect ect to take on Riri Williams in the future because in this timeline, she does become Tonys successor but she also helps develop Sentinels and they need to stop it.

I don't think you need to bring him back. You told the end, but you could fit in some "flashbacks"

Hmm, I think after they wrap up everything they're doing with Avengers and maybe make some other movies with other individual MCU characters maybe then they can bring it back!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd just go and pick him up in this. Have a few laughs, beers and take it from there. :p

101519846_DeLorean-DMC-12-ReduxEyevine-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqMKo2z_7YU_WfwkpJGaSMkWQ2KsSeoXntDmU1Wc8Jvc.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway Matt!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

I couldn't say exactly where I would like to see him make his comeback. But if he is, this time round he definitely needs to wear the wolverine suite. And who knows maybe take on the big guy ;)

This scene where he originally showed up would be epic.

IMG_2185.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.